No announcement yet.
X

Today's rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at it this way Boner. You only have a few more weeks there. Then your bike will be nice and safe down here with Corey and me :mrgreen:

Want us to kick those punks arses?!?!?!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Hmm... To avoid misunderstandings, it might be better to just show up in force with about 5-10 people and speak a few syllables to them about NOT MESSING WITH BIKERS.

No violence, just the implied threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronos_Titan
        That is why i hate apartments. You need to go find a house to rent. Or at least move into more expensive apartments. The high price tends to help keep the riff-raff out. There has to be a house that you can rent somewhere around you. With 2-4 guys it isnt very expensive, and most houses usually have a garage or the owner doesnt care if you make small shed/lean to.
        High price apartments are just as bad . I have a very costum tahoe that I have put a lot of love into . I was living in a high end apartment and had a garage for it . they broke into the garage through the back door (which had a deadbolt) and found home thetre equipment which they did not take . I know they were mad when they didn't find my truck
        Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Originally posted by escahoe
          Originally posted by Chronos_Titan
          That is why i hate apartments. You need to go find a house to rent. Or at least move into more expensive apartments. The high price tends to help keep the riff-raff out. There has to be a house that you can rent somewhere around you. With 2-4 guys it isnt very expensive, and most houses usually have a garage or the owner doesnt care if you make small shed/lean to.
          High price apartments are just as bad . I have a very costum tahoe that I have put a lot of love into . I was living in a high end apartment and had a garage for it . they broke into the garage through the back door (which had a deadbolt) and found home thetre equipment which they did not take . I know they were mad when they didn't find my truck
          I dearly hope that no-one ever decides to break into my house. If I am home when it happens, they will be leaving in a body bag, this I swear.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
          X