No announcement yet.
X

Today's rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I belive..my better judgement would have been kicked to the side and i woulda kicked me some young punk ass. Plus they smoke, after 30 seconds of fighting they would be hacking up there lungs

Comment

No doubt man, that is a bad day, and yeah, WTF does the landlord care where the bike is parked as long as its not obstructing any other tenants!

Those kids would have had a size 11 in their ass if they didnt come clean.. yeah right, the wind blew it over my arse!!

Sorry man, that sux!

FYI, there's a cover for sale in the parts forum I believe still.

Comment

The thing is, The appartments are like townhomes. the only people who walk through that door are my roomates and I, no one else. It's not leaking anything. It smells like gas a little in the house but we deal with that.

Comment

Hmm... get a small metal dome and Spray paint it gloss black. (so it looks like the store security cameras). Attach it to a wooden box, have some wires going to an antena, and set the thing in a visible location within site of your bike. *grin*. You never know, just might work. Get a cover, and a huge dog, and tie it to your bike. Haha

I have endless opinions

Comment

I'm in a townhome too, and anytime I think they might be coming by I get it out quick. Nothing you can do sometimes though, and I'm pretty sure the maintainance guy has seen mine, I just think he doesn't care. Here's a shot of it in the "garage" when I was taking the front wheel off about two weeks ago.
            Attached Files
            '01 TL1000R

Comment

It would have been a$$ kickin time for those smoking punks.

Comment

Now thats a custom stand!
                -----------------------
                2000 Katana 750
                K&N Filter and Jet Kit
                Yoshi Slip-on
                Katana Tank Bra
                Polished bar ends
                100W Zenon Headlight

Comment

I need to have crunchie read this thread.. I keep tell her that my bike would be so much happier in the living room w/ us, but she just doesnt see it that way!!

Comment

It was much happier in this townhouse, it started a lot easier and just was protected. Wish I still had it in here

Comment

My bike has a sticker prominently displayed on the gas tank:

"WARNING: IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
                      AS MUCH AS I VALUE THIS MOTORCYCLE,
                      DON'T MESS WITH IT."

If somebody (fairly) obviously kicked my MC over and *damaged* it, I would very shortly be calling a relative to bail me out of jail. And whoever did it would be in the hospital. I'm really not a violent guy, but there are limits.

Originally posted by bonstrosity
                      It was much happier in this townhouse, it started a lot easier and just was protected. Wish I still had it in here

Comment

Hey mystahagy you have the mirrors I was looking to get I think. They are the Lockhart Phillips ones right? They really look nice. Much better than the Mickey ears stockers. How do you like them? Did they need any modification? Were you able to hook up the tursignals easily? Thanks man.....Later

P.S. sorry to hijack the thread
                        92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Hey Mr Nice Guy, check this out... http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5042

Take care...
                          '01 TL1000R

Comment

Thanks for the info I'll be picking up a set of these soon....Later
                            92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by wolfrider
                              My bike has a sticker prominently displayed on the gas tank:

"WARNING: IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
                              AS MUCH AS I VALUE THIS MOTORCYCLE,
                              DON'T MESS WITH IT."
                              I want to see pics!

Comment

Bonstrosity, its good to read that you will have a house and garage by June. If you are still having problems with the kids in the street, can you leave your bike with parents, relatives, or friends who have room in a garage until you have moved? You live in Duluth, so I know that you don't drive that bike year around.

There are good reasons why vehicles with gasoline tanks are not allowed inside apartments. Do you have a gas range or oven in the kitchen. Even a hot electric burner, or a lighted match could start a big fire. At your new place, be careful if you bring the bike in the basement, especially in the winter if there is a furnace down there.

When I lived in Detroit, I had problems with kids climbing onto the hood of my T-roof Mustang to get away from loose dogs in the street. I rented a garage from a neighbor until I moved. All you can really do is move. The people who have nothing to do can always get back at you worse than you can get them. And they got all day and night to do it.

You will begin a new life when you have a new neigborhood with more decent people around you. And a garage is so important wherever you live. Living well is the best revenge, it has been said. Work diligently to obtain this. The "kids" won't live well.

Comment

Working...
                                X