X

Bugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crackshot
    And on another note, is it wrong that I feel so happy that around my bike, all the cages are covered with bird sh!t, and there sits my kat, covered, protected from thier horrible wrath?
    Not unless you join the birds in leaving excrement on the cars as an expression of your support

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Getting smacked in the neck by a freekin yellow jacket is no fun either! I swelled up like a balloon for a few hours after that!

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        And on another note, is it wrong that I feel so happy that around my bike, all the cages are covered with bird sh!t, and there sits my kat, covered, protected from thier horrible wrath?
        Not unless you join the birds in leaving excrement on the cars as an expression of your support

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet

I didn't... but thats a damn good idea for next time .

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          Originally posted by ghost
          Ride in Maine in June and get hit by what we call "June bugs"... They are a hard shell insect that is the size of a pill bottle... Those damn things hurt when they hit you, almost take you right off the bike.......
          Those things are nasty.
          my dad once swallowed one whole (he was laughing at the standstill traffic as he was lane splitting to get around it and one went right down his throat - that's karma for ya! )
          - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet

Comment

Remember not to litter with your tear-offs... :P
              '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                Very cool, thanks for the link!
                Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Originally posted by naskie18
                  Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                  Very cool, thanks for the link!
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                    man i was riding yesterday and hit some huge bug or something. All i felt was WHAP!!! OUCH!! splash. It hurt was cold and very wet. I never saw it but when i eventually stopped there were tons of little red blood-like drops all over my gas tank.
                    Ride in Maine in June and get hit by what we call "June bugs"... They are a hard shell insect that is the size of a pill bottle... Those damn things hurt when they hit you, almost take you right off the bike.......
                    I got hit just below the eye with one of those a few years ago when i was out 4-wheeling. Doing about 60km/r. i couldn't open it for a day it was so swollen. and was a sweet shade of black/blue/yellow/red. I guess i got really lucky. had it been and inch higher, i'd be a cyclops.

Comment

Those things are nasty.
                      I agree with you... It amazes me every time I see one of those things flying.... How they heck do they get in the air being so big.... Those wings are just a beating.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                        Those things are nasty.
                        my dad once swallowed one whole (he was laughing at the standstill traffic as he was lane splitting to get around it and one went right down his throat - that's karma for ya! )
                        No way!!!!
                        Guess he swallows huh.... LoL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                          Originally posted by Badkitty
                          man i was riding yesterday and hit some huge bug or something. All i felt was WHAP!!! OUCH!! splash. It hurt was cold and very wet. I never saw it but when i eventually stopped there were tons of little red blood-like drops all over my gas tank.
                          I got hit just below the eye with one of those a few years ago when i was out 4-wheeling. Doing about 60km/r. i couldn't open it for a day it was so swollen. and was a sweet shade of black/blue/yellow/red. I guess i got really lucky. had it been and inch higher, i'd be a cyclops.

Had a few hit my body and they sting quite alot... Must have hurt alot being hit in the head.....

Comment

Working...
                          X