X

A rider went down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rider went down

So I was driving my truck home from work and saw a broken down car in the middle of a lane . well , of course I got out to help him push it off the road to clear up traffic . Next thing i hear was a loud metal crunching type sound . Well aperently there was a school bus filled with kids that kit a toyota corolla about 5 feet from us , the trunk was ripped . Upon further inspection I noticed that there was a fellow rider in front of the toyota and of course his bike stuck underneath it . From what I have gatherd everyone was ok , I'm sure the kids (elementry) were scared but everyone including the guy on the bike were suprisingly OK. Scary situation.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Re: A rider went down

Q: How far behind the broken down vehicle did you park the car, were your hazards on, and did you block both the middle and slow lanes with the truck?

Just curious... Glad you didn't get hit!

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Re: A rider went down

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      Q: How far behind the broken down vehicle did you park the car, were your hazards on, and did you block both the middle and slow lanes with the truck?

Just curious... Glad you didn't get hit!

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      I had parked in front of him abou 40 feet . Yes I had my hasards on just in case and we only took up only one lane
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Working...
      X