X

Got stunts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got stunts?

I know I should not talk about stunts on this forum but I love watching them. I have seen Urban Street-Bike warriors, Judgement day 1 & 2, Underground riders 2, Wink 1100 and our own Canadian Ill-Advised. Have u guys seen any new ones worth watching???
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Did you see the Video Corey and I put out?

Mower Stunts the Original?

We were wheeliing, stoppies, and other crazy stuff on our mower. Not for the faint of heart
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

No!, however I want to see it.

Comment

We dont mind talking about stunts and watching the vids, etc.. We just dont condone doing them on the public roads, in traffic, where it endangers others...nor do we condone doing it just because it looks cool and someone wants to try it before they have the normal riding skills down pat.

But watching them? Hell yeah, I love watching those vids.

Comment

I agree. I dont think they should be done in traffic. I just love to watch how much in control some of those riders are whenever they are stunting

Comment

Kim and I were at Brockton Cycles picking up some gear two weekends ago, and it just happened to be on the one day of the year when they had a local stunt club out. It was the first time we'd seen stunters in person, and we thought it was pretty cool. It was a small parking lot, so the extent of the stunts were limited...but still pretty cool none the less. There were some guys who obviously had been doing it for a while, but there was also some that obviously hadn't...and went down often. The one thing that bothered me was the fact that they wore absolutely no gear other than their helmets...and I suspect that was because the dealership required them to for image sake. We watched kids go down (not terribly hard) and scrape the crap out of their arms. There was another guy who had a jagged scar that went from just above his eye up and over to the back of his head...obviously a head injury from a wreck. While I do enjoy watching stunt events, it just amazes me the the stunters have so little regard for their own safety. That's really the biggest thing that saddens me...other then the public road stunting.

Comment

There's a bunch of stunt vids in the pics n flicks forum too

Comment

One of the guys in my club, Darius, has three videos out, servin it up 1,2 and 3 and also sbf, stunnin san francisco are all available on his site, http://servinitup.com
                Big Cory
                SBFMC 707
                2005 Hayabusa

Comment

I don't watch too much for stunt movies because most of what I have seen is "street vids" where it is so far from safe and responsible that I just think it is stupid. However, there is one guy that really impresses me....and that is Christian Pfeiffer. This guy rocks. The way he handles his Ducati Monster is utterly amazing.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                    Kim and I were at Brockton Cycles picking up some gear two weekends ago, and it just happened to be on the one day of the year when they had a local stunt club out. It was the first time we'd seen stunters in person, and we thought it was pretty cool. It was a small parking lot, so the extent of the stunts were limited...but still pretty cool none the less. There were some guys who obviously had been doing it for a while, but there was also some that obviously hadn't...and went down often. The one thing that bothered me was the fact that they wore absolutely no gear other than their helmets...and I suspect that was because the dealership required them to for image sake. We watched kids go down (not terribly hard) and scrape the crap out of their arms. There was another guy who had a jagged scar that went from just above his eye up and over to the back of his head...obviously a head injury from a wreck. While I do enjoy watching stunt events, it just amazes me the the stunters have so little regard for their own safety. That's really the biggest thing that saddens me...other then the public road stunting.
                    Hey, I was there! I live in Brockton

My first time seeing "stuntaz" in the flesh as well. The bikes they were using were total street fighters, with steel brackets on the back, engine guards, no headlights, you name it.

The guys were OK I guess, not nearly as good as some of the vids I have seen floating around the net though. The best trick they had was of the "pop a big wheelie and look at me" variety

Also I was a little concerned about all the kids there, longing for a bike of there own so that they can embark on there own squidly activities some day
                    "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

Theres a few flicks from a group in WI, they're called d-aces. www.d-aces.com and they have vids you can order too!! its SWEET
                      "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

www.uponone.com for all your motorcycle vids.
                        i love the stupidity that these people are trying to sell, flashey front titles, flying between traffic, but i guess the stupider you are the more money you earn, UNTIL YOU DIE!!!
                        ------------------------------------------------------
                        Lean in Lean out.
                        ------------------------------------------------------
                        1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
                        2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
                        2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
                        2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by roadrash
                          Theres a few flicks from a group in WI, they're called d-aces. www.d-aces.com and they have vids you can order too!! its SWEET
                          Agreed www.d-aces.com is sweet. Their newest dvd is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                            I don't watch too much for stunt movies because most of what I have seen is "street vids" where it is so far from safe and responsible that I just think it is stupid. However, there is one guy that really impresses me....and that is Christian Pfeiffer. This guy rocks. The way he handles his Ducati Monster is utterly amazing.

http://www.christianpfeiffer.com/cgi...pl?LANGUAGE=EN
                            you didn't miss this one, did you Mojoe?

- Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

You mean to tell me there are stunters in the land of cheese?????
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X