No announcement yet.
X

Got stunts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can ride my bike and switch the tank to reserve! that's a stunt . Isn't it?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

I can ride with no hands while I zip up my jacket, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by BigCorySBFMC707
        One of the guys in my club, Darius, has three videos out, servin it up 1,2 and 3 and also sbf, stunnin san francisco are all available on his site, http://servinitup.com
        I actually quoting myself but servin it up 3 and Darius both just won the dvd of the year award and stunna of the year award at the Xtremmys.
        Big Cory
        SBFMC 707
        2005 Hayabusa

Comment

What is the purpose of stunts? I do respect the skills it takes to do this stuff, but if these guys would stop falling on thier head long enough to think, "if I worked as hard on my riding as I do on my stunts" that skill level my get them a factory ride on the track.

And one other thing on this subject, is riding a bike that looks like a piece of $%!T cool, I am opening a shop where you can bring your bike in and me and my guys at SayGra Motorsports will beat the hell out of it for the low price of $75.00 an hour, but you gotta mention you saw it on this board for that discount price.

Comment

Working...
          X