X

Speed Werks and Laura ROCK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Werks and Laura ROCK!

I had to order a new shield for my pre98 Kat. I needed it rush delivered because of the move to Ohio Monday. I will have pics when I get to Ohio, I don't want to risk getting another shield for my bike broken in AZ. This one will make the second one in a few months because of someone else's ignorance. I guess having a garage and a house sure would come in handy in both cases. Anyway, Laura rushed my order through and I received the shield in a couple days. This wouldn't be a big deal but she had to ship to Arizona not accross the street. Laura you rock!!

By the way my new shield is a black chrome for a pre98 750. Awesome, and no one else has them in stock. I checked with Chapparal and theirs are on back order and have been for months. I check a few other places and they also have them on a national back order.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Cool deal thom, glad you got it in time. Good luck on the move and the drive back east!

Comment

We already KNEW they rocked .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yes they do!!!
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Go laura its ur birfday.. go laura!!

Comment

Working...
          X