X

Its hot in here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
    Just dont wear a helmet, and grab some shorts, sandals, an exteded swing arm, and lots of chome accesories.

OK, who parked that thing there??

I wonder what the story behind that photo is...

Comment

an exteded swing arm.

The pic is great. not seen one that big in person. but seen a guy put a small one in his mouth raw.

As for the extended swingarm comment. How does that make a guy a squid?
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
      6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
      5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

i have VR-1X

never sweat.....well over sweat

is that a picture of a squid sitting on his bike?
        Last edited by roccop; 04-13-2008, 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

everyone I know plans on helmet hair. Its just part of the deal I think. Carry a hat, cut your hair short or dont sweat it...lol no pun intended.
          If you dont get free tacos out of the deal then keep walking.

Comment

I have a Fulmer modular helmet that cost about $130. It has two vents that actually keep me cool. The modular feature allows me to raise the entire front up, both giving me more air and allowing me to drink a coke at gas stops without having to remove my helmet.

It was the first item to make contact with the road when I highsided at 65 mph last October. The helmet hit on the left side of the chin. No injury whatsoever to my head, face, etc. Wish I had been wearing one on each of my ankles, which had me on crutches for two weeks, but back on the bike in two weeks and a day. I replaced the helmet with another Fulmer. Not expensive, but highly effective. I'm in Texas too. Will probably stick with Fulmers forever.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

your not wearing a snowmobile helmet are you?

Comment

When the temp creeps up above 85, I sweat and I sweat heavily. Everything has salt lines on it, and I just drink more water. The only thing that helps keep my head cool is a haircut, in the summer it stays very short. (#2 on the sides, #5 or so up top.)
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                  When the temp creeps up above 85, I sweat and I sweat heavily. Everything has salt lines on it, and I just drink more water. The only thing that helps keep my head cool is a haircut, in the summer it stays very short. (#2 on the sides, #5 or so up top.)
                  +1. I run under an inch on top just to keep my hair from looking bad. When it's that hot, I carry wipes to clean up with when I get to work or whereever I'm going. Then body spray. Sweating is an inevitabilty when riding.
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                  -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                  -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKDEATH View Post

Heres your explination...

This kid rear ends a SUV. Listen to the camera man laugh

Comment

Snowmobile helmet? We don't ever think about snow here, much less do we see it. However, if it is a snowmobile helmet, it kissed asphalt at 65 and came up smiling. I'm convinced.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKDEATH View Post
                        it doesn't if you have something to brag about under the fairings.

but if you have a stock 100hp engine with 73Nm of torque in a 450lb + bike.....well....
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Heres your explination...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YztB8me2sV0

a classic from years ago, first saw it on up on one . com.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
                            a classic from years ago, first saw it on up on one . com.
                            i love the camera mans laugh.. HA HAAAAAAAAA

Comment

this one made me snarf orange soda out my nose onto my keyboard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEO8ka5e0M benny hill tune

Comment

Working...
                              X