X

Wiping condensation from antifog visor on the road

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After spending 20 years in the Army
    I've learned the value of having a roll of toilet paper It has many uses. IT is like my visa card you don't leave home with out it. Just another item on your daypack check list!

Comment

so your problem is when you stop? if so I can fix that for free and quick. As you are stopping or as you just stopped open the visor. I do it all the time even if it is warm or cold. Probably only time I don't is if it is raining. All those anti fog things are temporary, opening up your visor will solve it permanently.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I learned most products promising a lot but doing a little (some even zilch after a short period off time.)
        Only product I've seen untill now which really works (and keeps working) is the Pinlock visor.

/edit
        Surfing their site I see that these visors would only be available for HJC and Shoei Helmets which would be very strange..
        In Europe you can buy these visors for allmost any brand off helmets. (dealers have special tools/masks)
        Btw in Europe all Shoei helmets come stock with Pinlockvisors, is that true for the USA too?
        Last edited by kwebbel; 04-11-2008, 05:00 AM.

Comment

jusy go to a delership that sells Snowmobiles and by some AnitFog from them. Stuff works great just make sure you rub it into the shield very very well. A little bit can go a long way. And you can use it on the bike to for a quick shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufyan View Post
            I have the fogcity insert on the visor. No issues with fog at all since I had it put on.
            +1, i've tried anti fogging liquids and even toothpast. nothing has worked like the fogcity inserts. these are the bomb!.

www.modernworld.com
            One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

Working...
            X