X

I got to pimp the site!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to pimp the site!!!!!!!!

I was driving home today and lo and behold, I spot red Katana sitting in driveway in my neighborhood. I stopped and talked to the guy, he just got the bike from his brother and it is his first bike. A 91 750. Told him about the site, his brother has a brand new CBR. At least now there are a few of us in the neighborhood to wave at the unfriendly Harley riders that have us surrounded! Who knows, maybe he will jump on board!
    2000 Kat 600
    "Fast Blue"
    Pic in Profile

Yeah! America: +1 Canada: Still too many

Comment

Rock on blue!! nice job!!

I noticed a black kat sitting in the parking garage at work a couple weeks ago, and since then have seen it a few times, but havent caught the rider yet, so I left a note under the flip top of his gas cap, and told him to give me a call to ride, and to check out KR !

Comment

Sweet, I never thought about leaving a note, but then I dont hardly ever see a Katana parked. I have only seen a few Kats on the road, and it seems like I see them when I am in my truck and not on my Kat. So you know I cant catch them!
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

I have tried to Pimp KR a few times, but I think I scare the riders.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Good looking out Bro!! I am pimpin some nice chrome Katriders.com decals to let ALL know.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i dont think I had ever seen another Katana around here when I had my kat. Now that I dont have it anymore Ive already seen 3 this spring
              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I have to order some of the KatRiders.com decals.

I keep passing a yellow Kat parked in front of the dorms at Ohio Wesleyan here in Delaware.

Comment

I got to pimp the site a while ago too...but the chicky ne'er showed up!

and I tried to pimp some of the site members too....but ne'er got paid for that. hmmm..... :-k
                  - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

I pimp the site to pretty much every rider I talk to . So far I think only one has signed up , and that was really just to try to sell his bike . I see a couple of Kats around here every once in a while , but I don't really follow them unless they go to the fun roads , and then they just need to get outta my way !
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I even bring up KR during simple conversation. KR has become a big part of my life.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

the KR decals are a great conversation starter as well. Ive had more than a few people ask me about the forums when Im parked at a gas station or rest stop, restauarant, etc.

Comment

I tell everyone I talk to about this site. I got Jbody95 on board. It just makes sense to discuss things when people know what your talking about.
                          Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                            I have tried to Pimp KR a few times, but I think I scare the riders.

I could see that about you. 8)
                            2000 Kat 600
                            "Fast Blue"
                            Pic in Profile

Comment

How about some graphically empowered doing up a business card we coud print off the printer. I know you can get the card sheets at Office Depot. Then we could just leave a card & any info we want to give them

Comment

Working...
                              X