X

wish me luck...or not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try and lay off the booze at breakfast and you should be fine
    I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Canadians shouldn't drink and drive...
      ...but good luck anyway!

Comment

Another dangerous M rider!!! LOL!!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

don't you americans assume it is like that for all of Canada. In Quebec it is not even an M class. We use numbers. MC is a class 6. For 12 months you have a learners permit, which is zero alcohol, no passenger, no speeding tickets and you can only ride if accompanied by a fully licensed rider on another bike. Then you pass the test at the dmv for your full class 6 at the end of the year. The first year you have to have completed a riding course as well.
          Don't sweat it Dave....I am sure you will do fine. Here is a hint if they make you do a closed circut obstacle course....keep the speed down. When I did mine, there was about 15 of us scheduled. I watched as half the group got a little cocky and rolled at a higher speed. They are the ones who lost the most points. I scored 100% on the closed circut and 100% on the road. It is nothing to sweat over. You will do just fine.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Does anybody know if Range passed?

Aramis

Comment

Find out all the details here: http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6429
              Bet it all on red!

Comment

Good luck Range, maybe now you'll be able to upgrade from that scooter of yours!

Comment

Working...
                X