X

Seat cowl for 2005 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat cowl for 2005 Kat

I cannot seem to find any seat cowls for 2005 Model Katana 600'S if anybody could send me a link it would be grately appreciated.
    Doug

LOOK IN OUR MEMBERS ONLY STORE...
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Or simply click the link in my signature

Wait time is about 3 weeks at the moment
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

the 05 is the same as the 04 which is the same as the 03 . Co-incidentally the 03 shares the same seat as the 02 even though the taillight is different. The 02 is identical to the 01 which by shear luck just happens to be the same as the 00. In 99 they carried it over from 98 and it was never modified in the new millenium (00)....so...to summerize this.....

98 to 05 are ALL THE SAME COWLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          the 05 is the same as the 04 which is the same as the 03 . Co-incidentally the 03 shares the same seat as the 02 even though the taillight is different. The 02 is identical to the 01 which by shear luck just happens to be the same as the 00. In 99 they carried it over from 98 and it was never modified in the new millenium (00)....so...to summerize this.....

Dougypoo......meet Range, Range.....meet Dougypoo

Comment

Range like red too.. but we still think its orange

Comment

my new bike came with a detachable rear seat AND a cowl, it also came with a hugger and a smoke windscreen and Pirelli Diablos ...you are all worthless and weak!

Comment

smart ass
                Hello World.

Comment

BTW don;t mind range he wreck his katana on squirrel poo and is upset that he has to ride a daytona now.
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

The only reason why I asked was because I looked on the Braada Site and it just said 98-04 so I wasnt sure if they would fit a 05
                    Doug

Comment

I thought I changed that.

The cowls mount to the seat and the seats are interchangeable 600/750 from 98 up......or what Range said
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

you should give Dougypoo a discount for your negligence Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                          I thought I changed that.

The cowls mount to the seat and the seats are interchangeable 600/750 from 98 up......or what Range said
                          the only reason a few people i know and myself havent bought one is because the site says 98-04, and it still says 98-04

Comment

my new bike came with a detachable rear seat AND a cowl, it also came with a hugger and a smoke windscreen and Pirelli Diablos ...you are all worthless and weak!
                            Yeah, but your wife had to buy it for you.....punk!!!! What kind of man doesn't buy his own bike? You picked it because it was red, she picked it because it was on SALE!!!

Only kidding Range, you know I love you...
                            Hate is a special kind of love I have for people that suck.

http://www.nmburn.com (#73-Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard)

Hi. :bigfinger Cram it.

Comment

so, the sleek cowl will work for a 2003 model? Also, where do you order paint from? How can I get the color code for a yellow 03 model?
                              "he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man"- Dr. Gonzo

Comment

Working...
                              X