X

WOW! a nice cop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! a nice cop!

So I went to see my family this weeken and had a very intresting experiance with an officer of the law.....

Ok so i'm giving a frien of mine a ride and all I hera from her is go faster .... So I'm on a fairly safe road ( A road with minimal traffic) and I hit 90 MPH right when i see a police car parked on the side of the road . Ofcourse I try to slow down as fast as I can before the radar gets me and i get pulled over. when he stepped to my bike the following conversation took place between the 2 of us.....
    Officer - Please step off the bike and follow me.
    Me - Well here is the insurance and licnse , i'm sure you would like to take a look at it................So , am I getting a big fat ticket?
    Officer - well I dont know yet ........follow me to the back of the cruiser.
    ..............So how fast were you going?
    Me - 90MPH
    Officer-where you in a hurry ?
    Me - well no , The girl was telling me to do this it's all her foult
    Officer -
    officer- well i clocked you doing 51 in a 40
    me -
    officer- so is that you girl?
    me- no just a friend.
    officer - Well I'll tell you what , most cops in this town aren't this nice but I'm going to run you for warrants and than have you go on youre way
    me -
    there was a little more to this conversation between me and this officer of the law but you get the point.....Right?

Untill the next time I get pulled over I am retracting all my police jokes I have ever made
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

I would stop with the cop jokes forever after that!

That cop did you a huge favor!! Nice work being honest!!

Comment

Thats cool, maybe he was a fellow rider!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Did you offer him a donut? I hear they like that

Really though, I had a cop let me off from a ticket once, because he was a fellow rider. I was blown away, even though he actually did write me a ticket for running a red light (which I didnt do) instead of speeding; so I was definately OK with that.

Yeah nice cops are out there, its just that most of us never run into them.

Comment

I got pulled over last thursday with a buddy doing 42 in a 25. In most places that wouldn't be a big deal, but this was a small town (sub 3k pop.) in rural washington state. I was really suprised when he said "You boys need to slow down when you're in MY town. Have a nice day."

Comment

Really though, I had a cop let me off from a ticket once, because he was a fellow rider. I was blown away, even though he actually did write me a ticket for running a red light (which I didnt do) instead of speeding; so I was definately OK with that.
            Ouff......nice cop, but I would have said no ty...give me the speeding ticket...depending on how much over I was. You can lose as little as 1 point here for speeding, but running a redlight is 3. I am more worried about my points than the cost of a ticket. I went several periods where I could not lose 1 point, or my license was gone. Since last fall has been the first time I think in my last 24 years with all my points.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Re: WOW! a nice cop!

Originally posted by escahoe
              there was a little more to this conversation between me and this officer of the law ...
              "So tell her to get in the squad car, you ride off, and we'll just forget this whole thing."

Comment

Thats very cool!! You are freakin' lucky!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I have never goten a ticket while riding motorcycles, I would get warnings (verbal and writen). If I am driving a cage I get a ticket every darn time!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Just goes to show you there's all types of Police out there. Congrats on your good fortune in finding a good one.

BTW did you at least make her feel guilty for a while before you told her you didn't get a ticket .
                    Kyle

Comment

im suprised at all the nice cops you guys are talking about. you would they they see alot of motorcycle accidents and would have no problem giving a nice size ticket to slow riders down and stay safe.

Comment

i think i have met the nicest cop ever!

I was on my way to court for speeding and i get pulled over for speeding.

he did the warant check and let me go with a warning.
                        "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

i got pulled over for my first time on the bike last week. wasn't speeding or anything (it was for a expired sticker thing), and i'll tell you.... i've been pulled over at least 20 times in a car (with no tickets against me might i add) but this cop was the BIGGEST jerk i'd ever seen, and in my own town too. tellin me "f this and f that, you're an f'n liar..." etc. i had never been so degraded by someone, and it was all because i drive a "jap bike".
                          92 GSXF600
                          91GSX(the 4 wheel version)

Comment

you admited to going 90? ID have never said that, you get very lucky.
                            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

As a cop myself I appreciate honesty and respect, I give alot more warnings when I get both. My biggest problem is when there is a blatant disregard for public safety.
                              "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

Working...
                              X