Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does your other half support your riding ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildKat
    started a poll Does your other half support your riding ?

Does your other half support your riding ?

Yes, AOK w/ him/her
    0%
    No, he/she wishes I'd give it up and get back into a cage.
    0%
    Doesnt really matter to him/her either way if I do or don't.
    0%
    I dont have an other half, and if I did, he/she would have to like riding too.
    0%
    So, just like the question says.. does your significant other support the fact that you ride, or do they give you grief because you always take too long when your're out riding, or because you might get hurt, etc. ?

• WildKat
    replied
    Crunchie was just griping at me today because she's hasnt been out in a ride for awhile

Leave a comment:

• OtLa
    replied
    Originally posted by Myrddraal
    My wife told me I had to buy a new bike because she didn't like the seat on my kat!
    What do you think of the ST? (*more pics*\)

Leave a comment:

• 99BlackKat
    replied
    Yes she does. She even went so far as to go to the MSF course with me. Had her looking for a bike until the pregnancy so now a bike ofr her is on hold for a few months.

Leave a comment:

• alriclam
    replied
    My GF has kept me from selling the kat a few times when I was hard up for the cash, since she knows I've spent alot of time with her (the kat, not the gf). WHich is great, but I sometimes wonder if she just wants me dead or something....

Leave a comment:

• naskie18
    replied
    Originally posted by md86
    Oh , if I ever DO get one of those , they WON'T be anymore if they try to make me stop riding . Already decided that .
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Myrddraal
    replied
    My wife told me I had to buy a new bike because she didn't like the seat on my kat!

Leave a comment:

• pitbull76
    replied
    She knows it's important to me and wouldn't try to make me quit (knows I wouldn't anyway) but she probably would prefer I did something else. She never complains or gives me grief about it though and I think she figures if it makes me happy it's got to be alright.

Leave a comment:

• slowflyn
    replied
    My wife has been riding with me since I traded her Volkswagon in on a Yamaha XS-650 back in the '70's. The bike was far more reliable, it always started on the 3rd kick.

Leave a comment:

• 977blue
    replied
    My wife doesn't really care for it but she puts up with it because she knows how passionate I am about riding. Her main concern (other than losing the love of her life ) is that I'm going to get greased and she'll be stuck with one income and a ton of bills. I took out a large accidental death/dismemberment policy to ease her mind. That's why she never goes riding with me...in an accident we'd both be toast. I told her that if I constantly worried about dying, I'd live in a bubble and never leave. Those that don't ride just don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• meanstrk
    replied
    Let's see......... In the last year and a half she has ok's the Bandit and bought the Aprilia and my pocket bike.

I think s'ok with her............

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    Crunchie has a need for speed as well, she just tucks down behind me and holds on, and says, COMON!!!

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by masrapido
    100% support!

good thing you had clothes on Mas LOL unlike that dude selling that tea pot

Leave a comment:

• masrapido
    replied
    100% support!

Leave a comment:

• Crackshot
    replied
    Girl friend definately thinks it's hot, but is too afraid to let me go faster than 50 on it with her in it.

My mom? She's find with it. But my dad, oh shit every time I talk to him he asks me when I'm going to get rid of "the death machine"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X