Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does your other half support your riding ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your other half support your riding ?

So, just like the question says.. does your significant other support the fact that you ride, or do they give you grief because you always take too long when your're out riding, or because you might get hurt, etc. ?
    Yes, AOK w/ him/her
    0%
    No, he/she wishes I'd give it up and get back into a cage.
    0%
    Doesnt really matter to him/her either way if I do or don't.
    0%
    I dont have an other half, and if I did, he/she would have to like riding too.
    0%

I'm hereby protesting this poll on behalf of those of us without SO's ....
    Oh , if I ever DO get one of those , they WON'T be anymore if they try to make me stop riding . Already decided that .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

There, happy now ?

Comment

Yes , much better , thank you . I'm STILL bitter that you had to bring up the whole SO issue , though ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

She never has to hold me up...I perfectly capable of doing so myself.

Comment

She really doesn't care, as long as I am careful. She actually rides with me....just got her a helmet and riding jacket....she likes it.
            My sig is boring.

Comment

She is vary suportive of my riding. The only problem she has is that she would like to be able to ride with me more often.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

My Gf is against it and has caused a lot of termoil. The reason is because her cousin died on a motorcycle. She came to find out recently though that he died racing at 120 mph in the rain w/out his helmet buckled. so he went down helmet came off and that was it. It's a very sad story but to some extent he did make some stupid decisions. So now that I've promised her I won't do that and always wear my gear she's come to terms with it. I won't force her to ride on it though.

Comment

ah doesnt support me, my mom said i spend too much money one the bike and not enough on food/gas/other stuff ...

Comment

Who needs food? Man your mom is a worrier.
                    Yeah actually I sent a picture to my mom and she called me crying. I guess she would be on the "non-suportive" side. She hates it but the rest of my friends and family love it. I actually got a few more people to buy bikes.

Comment

the ex didn't like it at first...but then came around. i never got to take her for a ride on the road really...just around the block a couple times. she didn't seem to mind to much. well, when i wrecked last summer and came home she was like...."i told you, i knew it". i told her it wasn't my fault, shut the hell up and get in the house to help me clean the road rash. but if i get another GF, wife, whatever..she'll have to be OK with it.

www.vwvortex.com
                      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Crunchie loves riding w/ me, so Im fortunate there. She's not into bikes near as much as me, but thats ok. She supports me and is glad I have a something like riding to occupy my spare time, and something I can really get into.

Comment

My lady likes that I ride, just doesnt want me stunting, she was the one that had to take me to the emergency room after my high speed wheelie crash and she has been on my case ever since.
                          Big Cory
                          SBFMC 707
                          2005 Hayabusa

Comment

I don't have another half.....Wait that means i don't hear nagging when I go to sleep
                            Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

My wife loves riding, bikes and almost everything that goes with it...except the money I spend on the bike..oh yeah and the fact that I constantly talk about adding another bike to the garage...And the fact that 70% of the time I go without her.

All in all, for a woman she's not so bad

Comment

Working...
                              X