Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does your other half support your riding ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThAzKat
    replied
    I finally got permission to take the ride to Yuma and then off to San Deigo. I think there needs to be a yes and no choice. My wife doesn't mind me riding but is reluctant to see me leave on a ride.

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    I am single now, but my exes loved it. I guess you could say my gf's like riding because my bike has been pretty much how I met any of the ladies I kept around for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Froggy
    replied
    Since we met riding bikes he definetly supports it. He just has to have his own bike cuz I'm not sharing mine!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pyro Lizard
    replied
    my girlfriend rides a sportster. her dad gave her his old one when she graduated college. she is somewhat against me getting a sport bike, though. she stereotypes sport bike riders. thinks i'll be doing 130 down a residential like so many other riders in this town. it's no problem, though.

Leave a comment:

• Katgirl
    replied
    Nick is totally supportive, and is my life long riding partner!!

Leave a comment:

• BISQ
    replied
    My wife is not a fan.

"Tolerates" might be too strong a word.

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    My wife loves it. She knows how much it means to me.

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Originally posted by Need4Speed
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    If I had a girlfriend, she would have to be ok with riding, but it would be even better if she liked to ride with me.

DJ, will you be my Girlfriend????
    corey's gonna be jealous!!
    Its ok, I like to play with his feelings.

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    If I had a girlfriend, she would have to be ok with riding, but it would be even better if she liked to ride with me.

DJ, will you be my Girlfriend????
    corey's gonna be jealous!!

Leave a comment:

• HS2020
    replied
    Mine is so ok with it she ahs her own bike now. So it does not matter in our house. Even my 2 children have some type of motorcycle. My daughter has a electric pocket bike and my son has one of those battery operated 4 wheelers. He hangs off of it has he is turning around like he is going through a corner.

Leave a comment:

• JesterGfx
    replied
    My wife's very supportive. In fact, since I've been teaching her about the bike over the past year, she has developed such an interest in riding that we are going to take the MSF course this June together. We've even been bike shopping for a bike for her. She's really gotten into it, so I feel very lucky in this respect.

Leave a comment:

• blkpitbull
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightRider
    She really doesn't care, as long as I am careful. She actually rides with me....just got her a helmet and riding jacket....she likes it.

Same for me ^

Leave a comment:

• Black_peter
    replied
    My wife has 3 brothers all of them plus her dad race cars.. She knows what cars/motorcycles/tools can mean to men. She actually nagged me to buy another motorcycle. She will also say "I think you need to go for a ride.."

Leave a comment:

• CHUNDERBOY
    replied
    SHE HATES "THE BIKE". (sending her the way of the dodo, or trading her in for another Kat)!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dubeau
    replied
    NO other half = NO problem

But when i did have one, She wasn't a big fan of it. It wasn't the only reason we broke up, but it was one of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X