X

Thank You Everyone!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Everyone!!!!

I bought my 01 750 Kat last winter, I signed up with KR in June and since then I have learned soooo much about my bike.
    Over this winter I started to make it mine by repainting her from the factory silver jimmy's bike before.jpg
    to a new bright color (I will show so pics when it is all back together) I also did alot of other little stuff like jetting my carbs, new slip-on, polishing the rims and so on.
    Anyway to get to the point I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who ever posted a thread or helped answer a question for somebody because if not for all of you this newby would have never been able to do all the things to my bike that I have, so thank you all!!!!!!!
    I'll get some pictures of the bike done a.s.a.p

Thank you again,
    Jimmy W.
    (okaytodive)

Cool beans...Pays to hang around.
    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

I don't think that I helped you but your are welcome anyways.
      American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1724 View Post
        I don't think that I helped you but your are welcome anyways.
        Too old to dream, too young to reason...
        I am fond of my rough edges.
        sigpic

Comment

If you ever posted anything useful, you helped too!

Comment

Congrats on the new paint... are you spraying it yourself?
            My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

I started to paint it myself, it looked real good but I keep seing alot of other bikes the same flat black out here in B-more so I took it to my buddy's shop to let him do it a nice burt orange I've always liked.

Comment

Working...
              X