X

about the cowel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the cowel

is it like the busa cowel, is it just a cover that you can easily unbolt or whatever to let someone sit on the back?

Yes Prep there are 4 clips that hold it to your stock seat. I have purchased a second seat for my Kat so I will not have to remove my cowl, but this is not nessaasry. I am just that lazy. They are vary easy to install and remove.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

what do you mean by second seat?

Comment

Originally posted by prep_it_up
        Go to www.braada.com and you can see how it mounts there. It slips over the back of the seat (black squishy thing you sit on). Some folks get a second seat so they don't have to keep removing the cowl from the seat. Instead you can just have one seat w/ a cowl, and one w/o. Just use which ever one you want for that particular ride.

Comment

Well, I have a cowl, but I only have the Gel Seat, so I am looking into getting a stock seat to put it on. Then I will just live it clipped onto the Stock seat.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by prep_it_up
            I bought a used Katana seat so if I want to ride with a passanger I take off the seat with the cowl and put the noncowled seat on.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
            X