X

shop pics plus 2 free bikes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop pics plus 2 free bikes.....

Today I started moving some of my stuff into the shop cuz the guy finally cleared his stuff out. There were two old bikes there....a honda and a yamaha...both customs in the beginning stages of a teardown. I thought they belonged to the guy I am renting from. I asked him when he was going to move his bikes. He said the guy who was there before signed the registrations over to him and give them to him. He said he had no use for them and they were mine if I wanted them. I simply said, "surrrre".
    He said they were both running cuz the guy rode them in.

This is the end I will have my work benches, the oven I will make for powdercoating, and all the other stuff. The "mechanical" end of the shop. My project bike is what you see on the pallet...the 2 free bikes are in the corner.

[img][/img]

This is the end where the paintbooth and sandblast/welding will be done. I will put up some walls to have 2 different sections.

[img][/img]

This is the status of my project bike at the moment

[img][/img]

Here is SOME of the spare parts I have for the 1100 kats...see anything you need?

[img][/img]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Congrats mojoe, thats gotta be a great feeling to realizing something you've wanted for a long time!

Comment

Wow, Mojoe that looks fantastic, you must be sooooo excited. And 2 free bikes!

Can't wait to see how it all comes together.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Holy crap!!! LOTS O' SPACE EH!!!!!!

Comment

Holy crap!!! LOTS O' SPACE EH!!!!!!
          yup...I can put 9 cars the size of mine in there.

and yes, I am excited. I have been without a garage for the last 6 years. This happening to a guy who has worked in a shop all his life is not easy. Everything I have had to do in the last 6 years was based around other peoples schedule and the courtesy they gave me by allowing me to borrow their space. I feel so liberated now.

Comment

1. Stereo
            2. TV
            4. Beer
            5. Stripper Pole
            6. Move Stripper Pole to top of list with Beer
            7. Couches around the Pole
            8. OMG I would get in trouble if I had a place like this

Comment

Nice shop bro, and I don't see the engine. That would be what I would want LOL
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                1. Stereo
                2. TV
                4. Beer
                5. Stripper Pole
                6. Move Stripper Pole to top of list with Beer
                7. Couches around the Pole
                8. OMG I would get in trouble if I had a place like this
                You might not believe this, but last summer a group of guys rented the whole floor above me...it is all open with no sections....and they put a ring in the middle and had amateur wrestling. They happened to be there one night when I stopped in. OMG...what a bunch of hillbillies. I laughed my ass off for like an hour.

Comment

Nice shop bro, and I don't see the engine. That would be what I would want LOL
                  You will start seeing it soon. It still has not been put together. I plan on changing the color of it. Black is just too common. So once I get setup, I am hoping to give a "how to" on the whole procedure...from powdercoating the engine parts to assembling the engine. It won't interfere with my schedule much to take some pics and it will come in handy for anyone who needs to put an engine together.

Comment

Very Nice. I would really like to change the color of my engine. Of course it would be nice to get all the little things I need first and run it for a summer!!!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                      Very Nice. I would really like to change the color of my engine. Of course it would be nice to get all the little things I need first and run it for a summer!!!
                      If I was you and could afford it, get another bike like I did. Now I can take my time and do it EXACTLY the way I want it. Plus by having the exact same bike, I have something to use as a guide when I try to put the mess all back together again.

Comment

Katriders Kwebec Klubhouse

awesome Mojoe

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                          Katriders Kwebec Klubhouse

awesome Mojoe
                          Uh , KKK Range ? You used to live donw here , dincha ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Are you sure you don't want to relocate to SoCal, I would love to
                            have a 1100 mechanic and shop available to me.

Congrats again on the shop.
                            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Mojoe that is just simply awesome, congratulations!!!!!

I would love to find something like that. You are going to have soooooooo much fun with that place. I bet it'd take a smack with a 2x4 to get the smile off your face right now
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X