No announcement yet.
X

shop pics plus 2 free bikes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big shop plus 2 free bikes, Now that makes for a great day!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Nice space...I'm jealous, I too am without garage at the moment and it is slowing killing me everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
        Katriders Kwebec Klubhouse
        Yup....big ol' sign hanging over the ...K.K.K.
        Somehow I don't think that would go over well. But then again, it's pretty french here and I doubt they would even know what it meant.

Originally posted by Waltari
        Nice space...I'm jealous, I too am without garage at the moment and it is slowing killing me everyday.
        Man...I know what you mean by it slowly killing you. For the last 2 years I have been in a 4 1/2 apartment and have not had my own workspace for so long it's not funny. It got so bad this winter cuz of being out of work cuz of my problems with my knee and ankle that I had to go vent at the shrinks cuz I was practically tearing everyone's head off. 16 years in production in a machine shop, then all of the sudden nothing....not an easy transistion at all. it's really too bad you weren't around here. He has space for at least 20 other shops the size of mine...and they are dirt cheap. What about the place you stripped the Kat down, Matthew? Is that where you work?
        And Jim....you're right, it would take a 2x4 to smack the smile off my face. I am sooooo pumped. And to top it all off, I think I found the perfect oven for my powdercoating out back of the building in a scrap pile. If I can take what I found, I will post some pics of that soon enough.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yep...the place I torn down the 100 was the foundry I work at...cool to use the place Sat and sun but by Monday there better notbe any sight of my stuff layin around

Comment

Congrats Mojoe, I have a garage and wish I had a place like that. Keep the pics coming!
            2000 Kat 600
            "Fast Blue"
            Pic in Profile

Comment

I am going to have to get a shop like that to get my shop going instead of building one right away
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
              X