X

Large full cover fit 98+ Katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large full cover fit 98+ Katana?

anybody have a full cover for their bike? What size did you buy and how does it fit?

yep, I have one, fits fine. Guardian brand.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Mine came from Wal-Mart it was only like $21. Just a note though, I do NOT recommend it for outside unprotected use. But if you're just trying to keep the dust off, or if your bike is stored under a carport or something it's great!!!
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

you need a med size to cover the katana
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

i recommend getting the top of the line guardian. I got the ultralite plus, ABsolutely great, but i would like the ability to put the bike cover on a hot bike if i wanted too, also it has faded some. The top of the line one for 70-80 bucks from guardian will withstand it all.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I bought a med size one from Canadian Tire 4 years ago. Works great and is water proof.

Comment

I have the Gear something brand from the Royal Distributing catalogue. I bought the large size and it fits great. It covers perfectly down to the bottom of the tires. It's a little loose on the top, but it's parked under a carport so I don't have to worry about wind.
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

I found a universal cover 1 day at WALMART for like 20 bucks, and it worked like a champ...it wont fit my V-Star though...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I have a Nelson Rigg I got for like 20bux somewhere, I used to use it outside when I was in my apartment and the sun baked it and it got hard and cracked, I still use it but just to protect it from dust sitting under my car port.

Comment

thanks guys. i'm just worried about rust, now that i've moved to a place that's 1 block from the beach.

Comment

I am still using a cheapo King Size fitted bed sheet from WallyWorld. I think it was like 8 bucks. Doesn't quite fit but does a good job at keeping the dust off of it. The bike is garaged all year long and the cover is only for the winter.

Comment

I have a "House Kat".
                        It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Heh. I keep mine in storage most of the time.

I have family in San Diego and will be flying down there next month. It's a great place to vacation, but I don't know about living there.

Comment

Working...
                          X