X

Huge discount/ Free sliders for pre 98 katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge discount/ Free sliders for pre 98 katana

I need a pre 98 katana to instal some sliders on this person will pay between $50 to nothing depending on amount of time needed to make some templates. This will require us cutting a 2" - 2'5" hole in the fairing for the slider to come out of. I will need the bike for approximatly 1-3 days. This person can either be in Tampa/Clearwater/PalmHarbor area or Fayettevile/raliegh/clinton area. If you would be interested please call Matthew @ 910-337-4992. Thanks
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

Heck, if I was closer you could borrow the bike tonight if you wanted. Hope you find someone, I would love some pre 98 sliders.

Comment

Originally posted by AMorgan View Post
      Heck, if I was closer you could borrow the bike tonight if you wanted. Hope you find someone, I would love some pre 98 sliders.

AND, if I had a million dollars, I'd spend it ALLLLLLLLLLL...
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Ok, so admittedly it wasn't the most helpful post...

Comment

Sounds like a good deal for somebody
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
            Sounds like a good deal for somebody
            Yeah, a good deal for someone, and when he gets the measurements and templates down, he can start production on some pre-98 sliders to keep everyone that asks for them in every single slider-related post happy.
            "Screaming Eagle" = Harley dealer code for "Easily parts with money, and equates noise with performance."
            -----------------------------------------
            2004 Suzuki GSXF 600
            1982 Yamaha Maxim 750
            1977 Suzuki GS 400

Comment

i will be coming through raleigh on april 6th, if you still need someone by then i would be more than happy to help out
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

well, I know this is a long shot, but I have a pre 98 frame, that I will be bringing to the rally in July and giving it to Sasquatch to PC, he lives in NC, I was gonna make some brackets, if you do it I would much rather go that route. I was just gonna machine some SS tap it and weld it to the frame

Comment

im hoping to already have something in production by july

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
                  well, I know this is a long shot, but I have a pre 98 frame, that I will be bringing to the rally in July and giving it to Sasquatch to PC, he lives in NC, I was gonna make some brackets, if you do it I would much rather go that route. I was just gonna machine some SS tap it and weld it to the frame
                  Katana Frame Sliders
                  The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

bump
                    Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

I will buy a set when they are in production.
                      My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

still waiting for someone to get a free set
                        Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

I'll be in the area for the rally, but you said you wanted to have them done by then. If you have them done, I'll buy a set if you're at the rally.
                          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

i will def buy a set when they are being produced

Comment

Are they done, did you get someone to bring a bike to you?

I would be interested in a set!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X