X

Giving Kudos to people here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Kudos to people here....

When I got good customer service from Speedwerkes I posted a thread saying what a great company they are...Since then I've done business with members here at KR and wanted to thank them personally...just like I did for Speedwerkes....

Special K- This is the first time I actually ordered something from Keith. I have asked questions and I knew he sold parts but I finally needed something that I couldn't find on ebay. The transaction was really smooth and he is a great guy to buy from.

SurfinCR-He had a post up on the Parts and Gear page. I needed a top triple and he had one. I paid him and he sent the part. Another great transaction. Got the part in perfect condition.

I would recommend both these guys if you need parts. They are both honest and got me the parts I needed. Thank you both.

Actually I need to thank everyone for the advice and ideas that are given here. I think I would be more lost if it wasn't for all of you. This is a great community. I hope it stays and we can continue to work off eachother... 8)
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

:smt112

Comment

But do they send beer in there packages????

I think NOT!!!!

Am I the only man gentleman enough to send a brew with a package????
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

I think NOT!!!!

you know what. when i order my stuff from Keith i'm gonna have it shipped to Lou, then turn around and rebuy it off of him just so i get a free beer.

www.vwvortex.com
        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by DJHowie
          Originally posted by SweetLou

I think NOT!!!!

you know what. when i order my stuff from Keith i'm gonna have it shipped to Lou, then turn around and rebuy it off of him just so i get a free beer.
          WARNING!!

Rumor going around the mill is that Lou will send you the empty can after he enjoys the beer. Just thought you should be aware before ordering

Comment

Thats no rumor man, its cold hard FACT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Otla
              WARNING!!

Rumor going around the mill is that Lou will send you the empty can after he enjoys the beer. Just thought you should be aware before ordering

I agree with you Jax. Though I haven't purchased anything from SurfinCR I have gotten things from Keith and he is a great guy! I've also ridden with him and he's a great rider.

All the information available on this site is wonderful as well. There is always someone there to help ya when you need it. This is a great place and has already become a better community than KP was.

Thanks to those of you that make this place happen and that means EVERYONE on the board. Yes we have our MODS and we have the folks that started the site. But, without the members that we have, it wouldn't be as good of a place for information and friendship.
              -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Working...
              X