My next mod!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next mod!!!!

Click here

You know, for when i'm going mach 1 and i need a little more downforce on the rear.

This is rediculous. And you just know that some dumb arse squid with a busa is gonna be all over this like a fat kid on a smartie.

what the heck!?!??!!!!! i like the CF cowl though hehe
    Hello World.

Comment

woohoo! I want wanna those! ok j/k thats just ridiculous.
      -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Let us know when you put that on the Kat

Comment

I'll get right on making one when i get home tonight. And i'll be sure to post a full write up and a how-to. I'm also going to go do some dyno runs before and after to chart the horsepower increase from adding a "park bench" spoiler. I figure if a sticker is good for 5 i should be at least seeing a 10 hp increase here. It's also might help the kat wheelie better, seeing as how it;s putting more downforce on the rear, and especially behind the real wheel.

The only problem i forsee, is that when i go to the park, i gotta find a way to keep people from sitting on it. Other than that it should be a strait forward install

Comment

Finally a place to put your food while eating at McDonalds!!!!

I can't be the only one who sees that the wing would provide exactly zero actual down force??

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter

I can't be the only one who sees that the wing would provide exactly zero actual down force??

this is kind of off the topic...but am i the only one who has eaten a ham sandwich while riding down the road? i was able to put it on my...dash (for lack of a better word) when i needed both hands. it was interesting
              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

some people are out there just to leech on certain "hot" markets to make a quick buck....thats how all the shittyness starts
                Hello World.

Comment

hhmmm a braada cowl in CF !!! oooooo, the wheels are turning now.. where's that braada guy at !

Comment

Please GOD NO!!!!!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

we call them park benches when they are on cars...i guess this would be a park chair. hmmmmmm......room for one more. SWEET

www.vwvortex.com
                      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

I think one of these on either a Savage 650 ( read: turd) or a Ninja 250 would be awesome!!

Comment

that clearly adds at LEAST 15 rear wheel horsepower guys, its worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by soccersteve
                            Originally posted by Black_peter

this is kind of off the topic...but am i the only one who has eaten a ham sandwich while riding down the road? i was able to put it on my...dash (for lack of a better word) when i needed both hands. it was interesting
                            I would have to say ... YES!! You are the only one..

Comment

My favorite line from the ad...

It provides down-force on high-speed runs and increases tire traction on Turbo Charged & Nitrous fitted bikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X