X

Tire Question...need help before lunch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Question...need help before lunch

I'm going at lunch to buy a new tire. Its between a dunlop d208 and a continental conti road attack. the continental is a new model and i'm wondering if anybody has heard anything about them. i heard they are up and coming and that tire is supposed to be sweeeeet. let me know! thanks.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

The Conti is a decent tire and should save a few bucks. If the cost is comparable though, I would get the Dunlop.
    Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

well when you have a 190/50/17....not too many people make an affordable tire...oh well. thanks man. anybody else got any input?

Comment

I have the conti force tires and love them. So I would assume that the road attacks, being their top notch tire, would be even better. I dont personally know anyone who has had them, BUT I have heard they are great all around. Cheaper too!!!!

So based on MY experience with the contiforce tires, I wouldnt hesitate getting the road attacks. Hope this helps!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I read something from Beek a while back about the Conti Road Attack tire that made me not want to get it. Guy had lots of problems with them.

After reading the article, and seeing the pics he had posted, I decided against them.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I read a favorable review for them ( Road Attacks )in Sport Rider or Motorcyclist a few months ago .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Are you replacing the front or the rear...it sounds liked the rear...you should match to what ever you have on the front. They need to match...at least that is what I have been told in the past...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

i really like the dunlop - current tire d208zr's. real linear turn in. feel great when leaned over.

tim

Comment

I chewed through a set of dulop 208zr's in about 2500-2800 miles on my f3.....They are good but donot last long..
                  Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well i just got back, i ended up trying the road attacks. i'll give everyone a review if i ever get able to ride (rain).

Comment

Working...
                    X