X

can any year katana pipe.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any year katana pipe.....

hey sup... when i become of age i wanna get a 2005 kat hopefully... anyways can i get lets say a yoshi 2003 katana model slip-on and put it on a 2005? or is there a 2005 yoshi model pipe for the Kat?

98+ 600 & 750 are all the same

tim

Comment

98+... so does that mean if i even bought a 98 katana slip-on it would fit on a 2005 kat 600?

Comment

^yup, any year from 1998 on should be compatible
        Hello World.

Comment

Only minor changes have been made with the Katana since 98, and none of the really had to do with the engine stuff, the engine has remained virtually unchanged for many years from my understanding. For a few years there, it seemed that Suzuki went witha huge diameter can (I remember seeing it at the bike show, and thinking how big and ugly it was), but the mounting points would remain the same.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

any can will fit...whatever you chhose. as long as the od of the midpipe fits the id of the can, all is good. just use a hangar type mounting bracket for the can and jet as required.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

thats one of the good things about kats, 98+ parts in general, are vastly interchangable as a whole.

Comment

Working...
              X