X

Do you ALWAYS wear gear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ALWAYS wear gear?

Be honest now .. whether its a quick run to the grocery store or mini mart for a pound of butter, back and forth to work, a day long ride and everything in between.. do you ALWAYS wear your gear ?
    Yes always no matter what, its full gear all the way
    100.00%
    Always wear a helmet, jacket and gloves atleast
    0.00%
    Only wear gear on long rides, other than that, its a helmet and maybe a jacket sometimes
    0.00%
    I wear as much gear as I have all the time, but dont have a full set just yet
    0.00%
    I confess, I ride w/ out a lid sometimes
    0.00%
    Gear??? thats for nerds, Im too cool for that
    0.00%

always wear a jacket, gloves, helmet, AND boots. this year i plan on buying some draggin jeans, too. if i'm out for a weekend twisty ride-full leathers.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
      i plan on buying some draggin jeans, too.
      I always wear helmet, jacket, gloves and boots.
      Plus what KatDan said. ( Evidence that Ohio cagers just dont care about us)

Comment

FULL GEAR

Comment

Most always....Helmet, Jacket, gloves.
          Usually the jacket has armor, but sometimes there is the occasional short run-nothing could possibly happen-I'm not gonna hit it-run....
          Usually levis (lately riding pants), but what to do about work???

Comment

I always have my vansons jacket with armor in shoulders and forearms. My goves, boots and helmet. When on quick jaunt i may leave without lid and gloves. By quick jaunt I mean in the same town.
            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
            6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
            5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Helmet, jacket, and gloves. Unless I'm just going to the gas station to fill it up, then I'll even leave the helmet at home. I can see the gas station from my driveway.
              I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

I always wear my helmet, jacket,pants,gloves and boots when I go to work. When I go out on "Hard" rides I am in my full leathers. When Teresa and me go out from now we will both be in full leathers. Time for her to go farther out from the house.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Full gear every ride but I don't use my bike for quick runs to the store. If I'm going riding, I'm going riding and there is no reason not to be in full gear every time.
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I chose the second but my jacket has armor and I always wear my boots. The only piece of gear I don't own yet is protective pants. I usually wear thick jeans or heavy pants...
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I ride my bike every chance I get. If crunchie wants a candy bar or soda, Im like, I'll ride down forit ! , but she always gets mad cuz it takes me so long

I always wear a helmet, jacket and gloves no matter what. and a pair of dress work boots I have..but hauling dress pants to work is a bit of a pain, so I just wear them when I ride to work, other than that, its jeans at a minimum.

Comment

helmet, gloves, and leather jacket

Comment

here's a little precautionary tale:

Went to pickup some take-out a few days back (short 3 mile ride).
                          Ofcourse i was lazy and didn't wear much gear besides the lid/jacket/gloves combo...
                          Well i hadn't made sure the tankbag was secured properly so it slapped me in the face while in a turn, which caused me to run wide and 'kick' a roadside marker while doing 50mph+

Now my sore foot's been keeping me from riding for 3 days now, during some of the best weather we've had all year *cry*

If only i'd worn my boots i'd have hardly noticed it

atleast the Kat's built of sterner stuff, not a scratch on it from the ordeal
                          -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Lagmo, I'm truely sorry about your foot and that you hurt yourself. But with with all respects buddy, I would have love to have seen that.

Comment

I wear all the gear I have got for riding every time I ride, just hope I never have to test any of it.
                              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X