X

The next mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next mod

A LOUD HORN......I'm tired of these ignorant drivers trying to sideswipe me becouse they can't see me or hear my horn!!!!! ok now that I have vented a question . What do you think we should be able to do to them science they do so much to us (ex kick doors in /break windows?)
    Legaly carry basball bats on bikes
    0%
    Kick doors in
    0%
    shoot tires out with spear guns
    0%
    Throw smoke bombs in open windows
    0%
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

I personaly will go with none of the above.
    I understand your frustration.
    I have goten use to the the inconciderations of the cagers I share the road with and try to just keep a big enough gap between them and myself to give me a way out if I need one. I know this isn't always possible so I just try to be ready for any stupid stunt they might try, so I wont be surprised and end-up injuring myself.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Well, I am not as nice as 2000, I'd like a baseball bat please.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Buy a louder horn. Freeway blasters (132dB) are like $18 at Pepboys.
        Add reflective 3M safety-vehicle tape to your forks, a bit at the swing arm to increase your visibility. Wear bright clothes. Anything you can do to increase your visibility is one less risk you need to take.
        Finally, as for vindictive natures -- find out if your state has the ability to report drivers as dangerous/medically incapacitated/drunk/drug-addicted. In Florida, you can report them via the web here:

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Comment

My right hand already on it....it's called the throttle.

Comment

A loud horn does help, trust me
              It does startle the driver & those around.

Cagers are something that all of us have to deal with, we all will have to watch them because we know they are not watching us.
              I just keep alert.

Today while I was blasting down a straight away a person in a car came towards the road down their driveway, I sat up, slowed down just to be ready for the idiot to pull out on the road in front of me, they stopped(thankfully) & I then continued on my way. Had another person pull out in front of me, "No ma'am, I wasn't in your back seat, I was just inches off your SUV's bumper. Perhaps if you drove something that fit your size you would't had jumped when you looked in the rearview mirror. Sorry I made you jump when I past you & honked, it's only a 130db horn "

Make a place on your handlebar area that you can keep some quarter size washers for tossing over your shoulder when you get past them but only do that if they almost get you killed or they are driving like a complete moron & try to intimidate you while you ride.

I have been thinking of carrying my 12 gauge but I just know that some law enforcement official would freak out, pull me over & tell me that I can't have that with me after I get a nice pair of matching bracelets
              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

I wana throw raw chicken.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

i once saw someone throw a frozen pumpkin threw the negibors car doing a drive by. sucked for them becuase it went threw the rear glass and bam right into the front window and cracked that one to. but im sure your raw chicken would have the same effect lou!

Comment

There's always gonna be idiots out there not paying attention, or thinking " its a motorcycle, they can stop quicker if I wanna pull out" , or just using poor judgement out on the roads. But the more you can do make yourself visible to them, the more the odds swing in your direction in a positive way.

Nothing is 100%, but the more you can do to help your own cause, the better.

Comment

I act as if everyone else on the road is trying to kill me, and that usually works.
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by lucky6man
                        i once saw someone throw a frozen pumpkin threw the negibors car doing a drive by. sucked for them becuase it went threw the rear glass and bam right into the front window and cracked that one to. but im sure your raw chicken would have the same effect lou!
                        Yeah, I figured it would. It just is so nasty you know
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                          I act as if everyone else on the road is trying to kill me, and that usually works.
                          Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

=-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hey its better to be paranoid than over confident.

Comment

Working...
                            X