X

Getting out of a ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting out of a ticket

Whats your best story of getting out of a traffic ticket? Or maybe you've never gotten out of one ! If you're female; many times crying or showing alittle extra cleavage does the trick. Hey, Im not sexist, but it worked for crunchie on more than 1 occasion Now how much crying or showing some skin would work if ur on a bike is anybodys guess

I always get outta tickets by showing my cleavage... the chick cops LOVE it.

Comment

I tried to show my cleavage once, and the cop gave me a bigger fine !!!

Comment

i ussually play dumb that i cant find my license in my wallet, while i pretend to look for my license, i take out like 4 PBA cards, from state troopers, sheriffs, town pba and NYPD sergeants PBA cards

eventually, they willl say.. ok ok i got the hint there buddy
        "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

I haven't been pulled over while riding my bike, yet.

Been with others that have been pulled over.
          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

If being a girl doesn't help (and beleive me I have cleavage!) , I casually mention names of people or my cousin who's a cop.

When I am at work the area is policed by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) instead fo cty police.
            Our agency work quite closely with them, so I flash my card, or say I'm on my way to see a family, or an investigation.

Hey, whatever works. Haven't got a ticket yet
            *as she knocks wood*
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I have two stories...both true, BTW.

While riding with a friend on our Sportsters thru beautiful Imperial Beach, Ca. one night, a cop lights us up. We pull over and my buddy yells over at me "I'm not stoppin'", and off he goes!!! Well, I sit there real innocently, cop pulls up next to me, looks at me, looks at my buddie's tail light disappearing down the road, and SWOOSH...off he goes in pursuit. I look around, bike is pooka-pooka-pookin...no one left! So I go home. No ticket. Friend shows up later after ditching his bike in a hedge to avoid the cop, he's covered in leaves and twigs, and didn't ride for a couple of weeks.

Stopped another time (now in Tampa) for running a red light, and as the cop walks up to my bike (same sportster...) he hears his car radio saying something and poof!, he's gone. I look around, bike is pooka-pooka-pookin, I'm all alone, so I go home. No ticket again!!

They didn't have lottery tickets back then or I coulda been rich
              My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

The best one was screaming "I don't care -- just arrest me, take me to jail, do whatever you damn well want with me -- I just don't care anymore!"

He was so concerned with why I didn't care, that he made me calm down and then let me go -- and he could have written me about 4 tickets at the time... Then again, my statements were true at that instant too -- I had just found out the then-wife was having an affair. Oh well, live and learn.

Most of the time, I just pay the lawyer to make them go away, or pay the ticket as a "Freedom Tax" to drive as I chose.

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i let them give me the ticket, the i go home call the police station tlel them my name and that my father was the one who got them the station they are in right now and they say ok well what can we do im like get rid of this ticket, its AWESOME to have your dad as town selectmen!!!!

Comment

I have a mouth like a Hoover.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                      You suck on the cops? I don't need to know...

Laughing
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks for that visual first thing in the morning
                        Kyle

Comment

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I was just always really polite. I've been pulled over 6 times, and only got tickets twice. Those damn assholes. But last time on my bike, i was doing 85 in a 65, but it was 40 degrees outside and I was litterally shaking with cold. The cop felt so bad he let me go with a warning. Another time I got pulled over on my bike, the cop just complimented it, and then told me to slow down ^^. I guess he was a rider to.

Comment

If you get pulled over by a local, ur chances are severely dimished in most cases, of getting out of a fine...but usually the staters are more likely to let ya go..atleast in my experience.

If you try and BS your way out of a ticket, they can see right thru you the majority of the time, but if you be honest with them, there normally more likely to give you a reduced fine or just forget about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X