X

My Kat in 3D...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kat in 3D...

I saw this technique done with another picture somewhere on the web, and I thought I'd try it with my kat. Stare at the picture of the 2 bikes and cross your eyes. You should see 3 images in front of you. Focus on the middle image and it should slowly clear up for you. That middle picture should appear in 3d!!!

Some people may not be able to do this due to varying eye conditions and what-not. It takes a bit of practice at first to figure out what you're doing, but once you get it, it's pretty easy. I was just playing around with some photos I took today and thought I'd share this with you. Enjoy.

3D Kat

Don't try it for too long or you'll go crazy!

Darn you!
    My eyes are stuck this way now!

Comment

That is soooooooooooo freakin' cool. It takes the same eye control as looking at one of those uniform type 3D pics. (at least for me)

Definately talented you are Jester!!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Man that acutally works, cool trick.

Comment

I don't trust you. Some big ugly monster is gona pop out and scare me.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

great, now my eyes are stuck like this
            Hello World.

Comment

OW that hurts

but that is SO cool

Comment

I can't make my eyes cross.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I can't do it, I get three partial images when i cross my eyes, I can look at stereograms no problem though

Comment

my wife just smack me in the head and now I have a dumb look on my face. THANX
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I can only cross my eyes for a split second, then they pop back into place

Comment

Yeah, it take some practice and work to get it, but it's a pretty cool effect. I saw a picture like it before and finally figured out how they did it. Figured the kat would be a pretty good subject to try to make 3d!

Comment

You're lucky nothing jumped out and tried to scare me ! That IS pretty frikkin neat-o ! Now do a pre-98 , blue preferably !
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                            You're lucky nothing jumped out and tried to scare me ! That IS pretty frikkin neat-o ! Now do a pre-98 , blue preferably !
                            I could do the pre98, but you (or someone) would have to take the pictures for me. Just take a picture of your bike, and move only a couple of inches (4-6) to the left or right and take another one (keep the height the same). Send 'em to me and I can try and do the same effect with them.

Comment

Damn , I might have to try that sometime ! Course , MY bike wouldn't be as pretty as some of the OTHER bikes on here ...
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X