X

Forget to turn your signal off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget to turn your signal off?

How many times have you been riding down the road, look down, and, oh &%$# , your signal is still on !! We've all done it, and probably still do from time to time.
    Yeah I always forget
    0.00%
    I used to when I first started riding, but rarely do anymore
    33.33%
    I still do from time to time
    66.67%
    Turn signals?? who uses those dumb things!!
    0.00%

I can't vote in here...mine automatically turns itself off
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

I am still guilty of it after 20 years of riding. I think it comes from driving the cage. Maybe we are just used to mostly turning flashers on, not off.....unless you drive a bike more than a cage.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I rarely do it anymore. It's a habit now to cancel when finish the turn or lane change.

Comment

I rarley do it, Corey never uses his, and when he doesn, he leaves his on.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

All the @#$%$ time!!
            I have one of those buzzer thingies but I forget how to hook it up..

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              I rarley do it, Corey never uses his, and when he doesn, he leaves his on.
              but I use hand signals.

And I hate you.
              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

I have gotten into the habit of pressing the button at odd times while driving, just to make sure that it's not on!
                Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy
                  I have gotten into the habit of pressing the button at odd times while driving, just to make sure that it's not on!
                  +1
                  fulcrum (aka David)
                  Blue 2004 GSX750F
                  Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                  If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Originally posted by fulcrum
                    +1
                    +2
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I used to leave it on all the time. Then one day there was this eurosport messing with me, and I'm riding 2 up and this guy wont back off. He stays right next to me for almost a mile. At the first light we had to stop at, I was mad, he rolled his window down and told me I had my turn signal on! OK, I'm a dumb arse!
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

I do the same thing.. I could be riding on single lane road w/ nobody around for miles and miles, and I still hit that switch now and then, just to be safe.

Comment

My problem is accidently hiting the horn button instead of the signal button.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

SHUT UP DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.vwvortex.com
                            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
                              My problem is accidently hiting the horn button instead of the signal button.....
                              I have done that a few times. Embarising isnt it?
                              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
                              X