No announcement yet.
X

New Bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does have some nice looking lines, I've always been in to fast things -Bikes, porsches , you know FAST things!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
      Nero I hate to tell you this but check out the new Cycle World. The Busa is back on top:smt006
      1. Didn't buy the '14 to be the fastest. -There's always gonna be someone who'll come along and top you. -I just got tired of seeing too many busas. Wanted something different...

2. They haven't compared the new busa to the new '14. Or haven't you heard they bumped up the '14? From what I've seen on the forums, it's a dead-heat...

3. My '14's modded and will match the new busa anyway, until the've put a couple of g's into it like I have...

4. My bike's psychotically fast anyway. I don't need to be the fastest guy around, and if I did, I'd just strap a turbo to the bike and call it a day. Some people get too hung on the numbers...And these are usually the same people who can't ride a bike like these to anywhere near what the bike's capable of...

5. Anybody that buys a new 'busa has Kawasaki to thank for the improvements. -Suzuki had obviously been content to keep selling the same old bike for a few more years until the '14 came along. -Everybody wins when there's competition.

6. I'm sorry. What are you riding again, KS? Seems to me the only people talking shiat are the ones who ride neither of these bikes. The 7 busas I ride with in my club are really cool. It's the young punks who ride Gixxer600s and such that worry about this stuff...You young punk.
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post

4. My bike's psychotically fast anyway. I don't need to be the fastest guy around, and if I did, I'd just strap a turbo to the bike and call it a day. Some people get too hung on the numbers...And these are usually the same people who can't ride a bike like these to anywhere near what the bike's capable of...

5. Anybody that buys a new 'busa has Kawasaki to thank for the improvements. -Suzuki had obviously been content to keep selling the same old bike for a few more years until the '14 came along. -Everybody wins when there's competition.
        +1

particularily on these 2 points.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
        X