X

How hard do you ride?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard do you ride?

Are you a red liner all the time, or rather just chill and enjoy the scenery? Maybe somewhere in the middle?
    Red line, full throttle every chance I get !!!
    0%
    Normally take it easy around town, but other than that, its full speed ahead !!
    0%
    Open it up once in awhile, but usually just steady as she goes
    0%
    Speed ? Riding Hard? Whats the point? enjoy the scenery !!
    0%

I like to take my baby for a spin, not a gental walk around town.

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

Open it up once in awhile, but usually just steady as she goes
      The street is not a track. I just ride because I love riding. I'll open it up in the twisties every once in a blue moon, but most of the time I'm within 10 - 15 mph of the speed limit and just enjoy the ride.
      -Steve

Comment

what do you thank of this n4s just messing around at work thought i would pound something out.
        Attached Files

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

cool deal thaz, just shrink it down alittle bit (height wise) but other than that, so far so good !! sent ya a pm too.

------

Really depends on my mood.. some days, I just chill and ride, enjoying everything I can w/ each passing mile...but then they're are those other days, which happen quite often.. that the need just wont go away, and you gotta let it go and open it up on the straights and take the twisties in a dominant way..and in turn learn as much as I can from each ride, so Im always improving... In town, the lights change so freekin quick its hard to do anything but just chill in the city anyways. And plus there's just way too many kids in the streets, balls rolling out everywhere, people parked in stupid directions, etc.

Comment

Take it easy aroun town. Gotta be on the lookout for hot chicks, and you can't do that when you are racing around town . But out side of town it is a totally different story. I can take ride through the hills and enjoy the scenery in my car, thats not what the bike is for.

Comment

I've been thinking of adding saddlebags and ape-hangers to the tiller....Join a biker gang and change my name to "hey-you-zat-as-fast-as-youcango!"

Comment

In town I behave, but on the back roads I'll open it up a bit .
                Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                  In town I behave, but on the back roads I'll open it up a bit .
                  Yep. Thats it.

Comment

In town I cruise and putz around, But I find I do a lot of out in the country open road type of riding. Thats when I open it up.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

its so fun for me to open that beast up. so if i get the chance to, i do. but if its not safe for me to, then i don't. but if theres nobody on the freeway ramps, watch out!!
                      if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

once in a while, I am moving and don't want to brake anything right now. LOL
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I like riding, enjoying the scenery but other times I like to kick it up a notch & then there are those few times I like running the big Kat to red line in second gear so that when I shift to third I get that major kick in the backside.

I very rarely go fast in town but every once in a while I do.
                          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

I hate city riding. Stop and go is pointless. Posing at the local donut shop really doesn't appeal to me. Unless I'm out with Range, he always needs to pose.

I'd rather ride. That's why I stick to the country.

Comment

I generally take it easy in town. I want the people to be able to see me and my bike. No point racing by at 100 miles an hour if no one can see you or the bike.

Now out in the country, thats a different story.

Our bikes are air cooled, so therefore I have to open it up and let her breathe!!!

whaddaya mean thats not the way air cooled werks???
                              If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Working...
                              X