X

What to buy ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy ?

Ok I just got $250 from x-mas, what should I get? I have a 2005 600 w/ yoshi pipe and a corbin seat. I am thinking of getting some sliders but what else? Has anyone hooked up a backup camera as their rear view mirror? maybe a gps? Lets here the ideas.
    05 Kat 600
    Yoshi RS3
    Bar Risers
    Road Attacks
    Fumoto Valve
    Corbin Seat w / backrest
    Sportech black chrome windscreen
    Custom garage door opener

Get a fumoto valve, ignition advancer and you will still have money left over even with the sliders.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Maybe a gear upgrade would be in order ? Dunno about YOU , but I could use a new helmet and boots ......
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

First, buy a 1st class stamp and envolope. Second, purchase a money order for said present value. Third, send it to me and I'll make good use of it.

As KS said, Ignition advancer would be a good upgrade. MD also makes a point with gear (I need a new helmet as well, mine went down the stairs this weekend).
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Heated grips, funmoto valve, speedbleeders, ignition advancer, and sliders

2002 Katana 600
          1999 Ford F150

Comment

ss lines, hh pads in the front, and then gear as md said.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
              First, buy a 1st class stamp and envolope. Second, purchase a money order for said present value. Third, send it to me and I'll make good use of it.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
              X