• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stunt show tonight at beef o bradys 730 tampa florida

bruce b downs and 275 .

I will take pictures.

Anybody in the area lets go.
    sigpic

little for to ride for me on such short notice but definately take lots of pics!

Comment

Ill be waiting for the pics ,unfotrunatly im in Texas and at work so I doubt Ill make it out ther
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

got back from the so called show it was a watered down bike night with 3 stunters in the kashnkerry parking lot with a beefobradys there maybe 100 bikes. i saw three katanas mine, a yellow one and guess what someone stunting a 750 kat. I have a picture of the bike it must of finished before I got there.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't see the thread or I would have shown up... should have called me!

PS - Malloc and I are going to the BMW dealer tomorrow to do test rides of their stock

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Stunting on a Kat !! sweet !! did you find out from him what kind of performance mods he has done to it? you see the obvious external ones, w/ the cage, windshield, etc.

Comment

The kat was stock. he has removed all lights had the bar at the back of the tail he was just starting to set the bike up next was going to be a 55 tooth sprocket for wheelies.

Cyberpoet: What time to the BMW place?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                The kat was stock. he has removed all lights had the bar at the back of the tail he was just starting to set the bike up next was going to be a 55 tooth sprocket for wheelies.

Cyberpoet: What time to the BMW place?
                We'll arrive there around 2:30 - 2:45 today.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I am a work I would love to ride one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                    I am a work I would love to ride one.
                    Me thinks I will be test riding the K1200S next Tuesday or Wednesday. The salesman and I talked for a while, and I thumbed through the owners manual carefully, but the floor was full and there just wasn't enough time for the test drive today before Malloc and I had to head out (they obviously aren't going to let you test drive an $18k bike with less than 100 miles on the odo without sending a salesman along on another bike -- and they're short one sales person until they hire someone).

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                    X