• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StraKat
    replied
    Re: Katana 600 and GSXR600

Originally posted by buzzlecter
    Between a 2001 Katana 600 and a 2000 GSXR600, which one is fastest and better bike?
    Considering you own a 600 Katana already(according to your profile), I'd imagine you already know the answer to that one. And if you don't, it might be best if you sold your bike immediately!

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    There go our insurance rates again ...

Leave a comment:

• BearKat
    replied
    Word, troll.

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    I like bacon .

Leave a comment:

• irenekat
    replied
    sounds like a troll to me. get a turbo busa and wear shorts and sandals everytime you "ride"

Leave a comment:

• protocall
    replied
    I think you should buy a 95 katana 600. by far the fastet bike out there.

hey wait a minute... I have one you could have! I'll give it to you for a steal. Let's say $8,000. It's only got 13,000 mi on it. You can do wheelies all day and race Vipers and Ferarris (and win!).

Leave a comment:

• duff daddy
    replied
    well how bout he just goes and buys a busa, i cna get him a turbo to put on it and that way we are guarenteed a cheep bike !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The CyberPoet
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    I don't wana ride a VMax though. I want to ride the Gixxer

Not saying the VMax's are not nice, I would just prefer the Gixxer over the VMax. If I was to ride a cruiser, it would be a Honda VTX 1800. I LOVE those bikes.
    I'm justing thinking squid and results... He needs to beat his compadre's off the line, right? Fine until he turns.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    I don't wana ride a VMax though. I want to ride the Gixxer

Not saying the VMax's are not nice, I would just prefer the Gixxer over the VMax. If I was to ride a cruiser, it would be a Honda VTX 1800. I LOVE those bikes.

Leave a comment:

• The CyberPoet
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    I say get a new Gixxer 1000. When I say new, I mean a 05. It has a ton of horses backing it up, and plenty of Tourqe to go with it.

Then when you crash it, let me know, so I can buy it for cheap, and repair it back to stock, with a few added goodies!!!
    I don't know if an GSXR1k would be powerful enough... maybe he needs something more like a bored-over VMax?

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    I say get a new Gixxer 1000. When I say new, I mean a 05. It has a ton of horses backing it up, and plenty of Tourqe to go with it.

Then when you crash it, let me know, so I can buy it for cheap, and repair it back to stock, with a few added goodies!!!

Leave a comment:

• duff daddy
    replied
    hey you want a gsxr my best advise to you is this

silence is of the essance....which meas DONT TALK

Leave a comment:

• Haggisman
    replied
    is this an actual real question.....definatly get the vespa!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    Originally posted by Fullautoracing
    He asked the same question on sportbike.com in the stunters forum................ :-k
    hhhmmmm, interesting...

Leave a comment:

• HIEXWIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Range
    neither...get a Vespa
    LMFFAO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X