Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

First decent ride of the year and I got wet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First decent ride of the year and I got wet...

Took the bike up the dealer this morning at 10am..bout a 45 minute ride from my house..yeah, there are dealers closer to me, but this one gives 15.00 per hour discount on labor since I bought it there.. Got it inspected and they gave it the once over, everything good to go. It was nice all day, then about 430pm I can go pick it up, so of course it doesnt rain on the way up there in the car, but once I start to head home, yeah, its pouring cats n dogs... so yeah, the first decent ride of the year (other than going back n forth to work) and I was pretty much drenched. But hey, it was worth it just to ride

at least you got to ride...my 1st ride got delayed....

*see "awww crap" post.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Just read that, sorry man. We need to kick murphy in the arse for making that law of his..

Comment

Did the Cowl keep you dry at all????
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

that sucks. sorry man.

www.vwvortex.com
          I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
          Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

well if it makes you feel any better, i get all ready to ride to school again today, and since everything i need to get ready for schol is downstairs i come up all decked out and ready to go. helmet on, gloves on and WHAM! it's -3C. if it wasn't well over an hour to school i'd go. but it was to cold, and the roads didn't look to nice. so after school i'm goin home, grabbin the bike an goin for a long ass ride

Comment

It may have been raining, but atleast you got to ride. It's been raining here for 3 days and the city is congested with this Masters golf thing going on. I'm thinking about going for a ride anyway. Just have to put on the rain gear.

Comment

Sounds like it was not a decent ride. Look at it this way the bike is now a little cleaner.

Comment

I could go in so many directions with the title of this thread, but I wont.

Congrats on getting out, even if you did "get wet"
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215

The same thought went through my mind as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215

yeah, lets ya go there ya perv !!

The ride was well worth it as always, and I got that first rainy experience of the year under my belt

Comment

We could make you a rain suit out of Duct tape and Garbage bags!!!

That would at least keep you dry
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                        X