Rizla paintjob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rizla paintjob

Hi guys,

just had a little paintjob done - I havent put the parts back on the bike (so no pics of that yet), because the parts are right now in special cabinet where the paint will harden. But I've got these pics and I am so so so so looking forward to seeing it on the bike. In the top left corner you can see the parts before painting.
    What do you think?

(yeah yeah I know, it's pretending-wannabe - and all that, but I like motoGP and I love the design of the Rizla racer, so I thought, what the heck...)
    Is it too much "old lady dressing up as Britney Spears!" - as my good friend said...?

br,
    Lennart

Very Nice Work ! I Likey
    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Looks good. Your friend is jealousy because he or she did not do it first
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

AWW! Now that's just scweet!
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

holy cow... det ser fedt ud.
          look forward to seeing them on the bike./

Comment

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I love the F gxs decal, Where do you get those.....
              Forgiveness is what defines us. For without forgiveness, humans would have annihilated themselves with endless retributions.

2004 600 Kat

Billet Aluminum frame clamps and custom delrin sliders for 98+ Kats
              http://www.burley1.ca

Comment

Awesome! Please post the pics of it all together when done. That will be a head turner.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

That looks great! I cannot wait to see it all buttoned up and ready to go !
                  It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments, greatly appreciated. I cannot take personal credit for the actual painting - I had all the parts shipped to this guy in the UK who supposedly should be very good at these kind of Replica-paintings. And I am impressed with his work. He creates all the decals on his computer and prints them out himself, so they are shaped and sized to fit the bike. He has had the parts for almost 6 weeks, and they will arrive back at my house this coming Thursday. It will be FUN! Meanwhile I have made the rest of the bike ready with rimstripes, new levers and grips etc etc etc so I hope it will be a completely transformed bike when done. I will post pictures next weekend of the hopefully finished Katana Rizla Replica.

p.s. one of my assistants told me that I've managed to ruin a perfectly good bike with this change... hmm, guess I'll have a hard time recommending him for a pay-rise in January

Comment

Very nice!

Danny would love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                        Very nice!

Danny would love it!

Danny would indeed love it...

Well done Dane!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i did the exact thing with my R1 so I approve whole heartedly with the Rizla look.... That's been my favorite motogp bike since they came out with it... Kinda reminds me of North Carolina blue.... Im an MJ fan...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

insanely nice paint job bro .. i like the way things look so far and cant wait to see it all together
                            so many roads so little time

Comment

Man this has me thinking of what a Jordan Suzuki Kat would look like! I have always liked that scheme.
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                              X