X

Micron anyone???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micron anyone???

Anyone here with a Micron exhaust on there Kat???

The prices don't look to bad, I am just wondering about the tone compared to something like a Yoshi. Looks like they have some cool color choices as well, although i think I will stick with the Plain Polished look if I were to get one.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

I would like some input on them as well....one is on my wish list.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I've heard many on busa's they sound nice, somewhere between the hindle and vance and hines ss2-r

Comment

The one on my gix 6 was a nice low grumble. And sounded great at mid and high revs. The busa will make a deaper tone due to the 1300. But they arnt much deaper.
        Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
        6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
        5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Have a friend w/ a micron on his ZX9..he loves it, and yeah, it sounds mean

Comment

Originally posted by n4s750
            Have a friend w/ a micron on his ZX9..he loves it, and yeah, it sounds mean
            define mean....the cops here are a bitch.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I havent had any cop problems with mine. it isnt loud unless you want it to be. Just a deep grumble.
              Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
              6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
              5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

I have a Micron on my 1998 Katana. It is real nice, nice sound, and nice looks. And I am sure that there is some greater airflow for a little bit more power. The sound is sweet though, I would defintiely say it sounds just like a yoshi or hindle. They are relatively cheap and very nice. I would suggest one, you wont be dissapointed. I've got the anodized polished one where it looks like it is really hot but it isnt. Its pretty sweet. Well good luck with the exhaust search.

Ben
                1998 Suzuki GSX Katana 600
                1990 Polaris Indy 500 35th Anniversity Custom
                1981 Yamaha XT 250 (completely rebuilt)
                1997 Dodge Dakota 3.9L V6 (tow rig)

Comment

Originally posted by VTkatana86
                  I have a Micron on my 1998 Katana. It is real nice, nice sound, and nice looks. And I am sure that there is some greater airflow for a little bit more power. The sound is sweet though, I would defintiely say it sounds just like a yoshi or hindle. They are relatively cheap and very nice. I would suggest one, you wont be dissapointed. I've got the anodized polished one where it looks like it is really hot but it isnt. Its pretty sweet. Well good luck with the exhaust search.

Ben
                  need to take video clip and post it. i wanna hear it

www.vwvortex.com
                  I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                  Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                  X