X

pics of waltaris bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of waltaris bike

Im looking for pics of waltaris bike...ive seen side shots and the front end on here somewhere, but search isnt helping me...
    can someone give me the link, or some pics?

Thanks

Comment

Ohhhh, I hear an opportunity to whore it up comin on! What'd want pictures of???

Comment

I'd like to see some pics of the top tree and that trick rear end mod you did. I still think you sould be grafting late modle Kat farings on with a GSXR head light. 8)

Comment

I'd like to see all the pics that you have, I'm looking to do some chopping in the next month or so, as well as an engine tear down, I think I have a 771 but I'm not positive. There is some heavy carbon buildup in the cylinders too, but if you have any tips or tricks on the bodywork or frame setup it would be appreciated.
          -- SIG WANTED - APPLY WITHIN --

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
            Ohhhh, I hear an opportunity to whore it up comin on! What'd want pictures of???
            lol im not a whore...im a slut hahah

I was so pumped about telling my fiancee about your bike, and the long way its come (from KP) that I needed pics to justify but couldnt find ne...

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
              http://katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3247&highlight=#3247
              Thanks Dennis!

Comment

From the factory

My new Nose

Another of the Factory

New stance with RF900 Rear end and R1 front end

New bike overall with much bodywork to finish

Showing the chassis prior to the upper subframe being cut and new mounts created for the RC51 Tail section/subframe

R1 frotn end put through GSXR 750 triples. (note there isn't enough clearance for the lockset to make it past the headstock using the gsxr triples and either the frame of the lockset needs to be modified

Comment

thats amazing...how did u have access to all the different parts? local junkyard?

Comment

Are you still selling the 98+ rear wheel? If so what tire is on that, and are you willing to separate the tire from the wheel? I've read that one guy had to mad/fab the brake arm, is there any known way of doing this, or is it guess work to make it fit?
                    -- SIG WANTED - APPLY WITHIN --

Comment

awesome...but your chain is loose!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                        awesome...but your chain is loose!
                        Dangit...i told him to tighten that on KP!!! HAHAH...Lookin great...ill have to stop by one time when im in Sac to check it out...yur out west now...good times
                        -Will-

Comment

Ok the chain is tightened, the rim and tire are for sale but I will not seperate them and if your running a 160 there is no need to fab a brake arm, and comeon over anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxxx600
                            thats amazing...how did u have access to all the different parts? local junkyard?
                            oh and most of the parts are courtesy of our good friends at Ebay

Comment

What rearsets do you have on there?
                              custom mounted I presume?

Comment

Working...
                              X