X

Today: First ride EVER on my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today: First ride EVER on my Kat

First I took it around the block a few times, I then felt confident enough to go on the street. Damn, for the first 5 minutes I was so nervous but then I got the hang of it and I could not stop smiling. It was awesome!

eddie.

congrats, the first of many more to come
    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Congrats Eddie thats awsome!!! We'll have to meet somewhere between Miss. and Hamilton some time
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

congrats man. i can't stop smiling everytime i ride, and i've been riding for about 4 years or so.
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

hahaa congrats, and please be careful!
          Hello World.

Comment

thats awesome eddie !!! put another happy kat rider down in the books !!

Comment

Now your hooked, there is no turning back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy and Safe Riding!!

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

good for you Eddie...haven't seen you around....baby steps bro...take it easy!

Comment

Find a nice big empty parking lot somewhere and practice practice PRACTICE!!

Stay safe! 8)

Comment

For me to get to the nearest decent parking lot I have to ride through some pretty busy streets. I'll be riding tomorrow morning for sure, I'm hooked!

eddie.

Comment

Is that a 600 or 750 you have? Probably 600. 750's are rare, I understand. I wanted a yellow Kat myself. Yellow is not offered for 2005, and no unsold yellow 2004's near enough to me. But I like my blue and white 600.

I'll be taking my first Katana ride in a few days after the first rain washes the salt off the roads. So your post describes the experience I am waiting for.

Comment

Yeah I have a yellow 600, I know a few riders here have yellow too.
                        Surprisingly I didn't see any other riders today, it was a nice day...

eddie.

Comment

congrats and take it easy and practice.

www.vwvortex.com
                          I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                          Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

welcome to the club. took my first real ride last wednesday. 214 km to school and back. it was a fun fun ride. can't wait to get out again

Comment

Originally posted by DJHowie
                              congrats and take it easy and practice.
                              Cool, I'm a vortex member too...that's somewhat off-topic though

eddie.

Comment

Working...
                              X