X

New Bandits on the horizon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bandits on the horizon?

Well, many know already that Suzuki has a Bandit 650 out in Europe... (you can check out the current Bandit 650 Suzuki UK site - traditional streetbikes). Now some of the European MC press is hinting around that a similar remake is in the works for the Bandit 1200 as a Bandit 1000 with a GSXR powerplant. I can't comment on whether this is strictly speculation or if it is likely to pass, but here's a bit from one write up (note image is artists conceptualization and not a Suzuki press release photo).

If the Bandit moves forward, then the GSXF platform may follow suit, using the same engines with different cams.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Attached Files
    Remember The CyberPoet

I was waiting for something like this to come about. Ever since the Z1000 hit the scene its taken its class by storm and nobody gives it any REAL competition.. the Yamaha FZ maybe, the Z1000 is really top notch.

I'd be very hopeful that suzuki comes out with this design.

Comment

Interesting. It looks exactly like the Z1000 except for the Z750s exhaust. Gee, I wonder why considering Zuki and Kawi are the same company now.

Comment

Artisit impression??? How about a photochop of a Kawi into a Suzuki!!!

Man, that would be sweet though.

Hows about a 1000cc Katana!!!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I love the z1000 that bike screamed when I saw it, anyways looks like fun.
          2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
          vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
          JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
            Interesting. It looks exactly like the Z1000 except for the Z750s exhaust. Gee, I wonder why considering Zuki and Kawi are the same company now.
            thats what I was thinking
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

i think somebody (or some THING, rather) forgot to get dressed this morning. it may be fast and fun, but not really my style. i'd be interested in taking it for a ride, but not to own one.
              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                Ever since the Z1000 hit the scene its taken its class by storm and nobody gives it any REAL competition..
                Put the crack pipe down.

How about the king of the factory street fighters?
                Or, the Monster S2R or S4R? Oh yeah, and the Brutale. KTM SuperDuke... Speed Triple...
                -Steve

Comment

Mmmmm a 1000cc Katana.

Comment

I wonder if they would use a detuned gsxr 600 engine for the Katana it would be fuel injected and more power than 80 hp.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X