X

sprocket interchangeability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sprocket interchangeability

Will a gixxer front and/or rear sprocket work on a katana. Im finding some cool sets but nothing for katanas. Some vortex on ebay but only gsxr.

Anyone have a link for me
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Here ya go, upto a 74 tooth sprocket is available from them.
    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

I know from looking for lous bike that they are the sale for pre 93 gixxers ang 98+ kats
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

should be the same for all kats then

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

I want a 74 tooth for my bike
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

so what is the best combo? I wanna be alot quicker and im not lookin for wheelies either. I've alot say -1 in front +3 in rear. gas mileage and rpm rev on freeway isnt too much of a concern. I just dont wanna OVER do it.
            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

-1 +3 is good setup then.

Comment

I put a -1 front on mine last spring , and first gear seems nearly usueless after that one . SO I'd say just try that one first , then the rear changed if that wasn't enough for ya .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I am curious....what is stock for your kats....530 or 532? I have 532 on my Kat....well, HAD. I converted to 530 just to stay in the norm because it cost more for the 532.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

i think i have a -1 and a -2 front sprocket for a 98+ kat. if you're interested PM me. if anyone is interested, PM me.
                    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

checkout www.sidewindersprockets.com the ti-moly and the tri-metal sprokets are awesome.

Comment

could i just get a +3 rear for now without getting a larger chain? or is it just better to get all of it at once.

Comment

i had a friend wthi a 50 tooth on the back and used the stock chain. it was tight, but it worked. but i'm confident that it can be done with a stock chain.
                          if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

sweet thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X