X

cool old"er" lady.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool old"er" lady.

I don't know if you remember a while back when I posted about this cool older lady who was into riding that I met. She is 45 and had a V-Strom when I met her. She sent me an email last night with her new ride.
    Normally I would not mention something like this on a forum....but a "not too damn shabby" 45 yr old female on a crotch rocket....I think it desrves a post. She is just as diehard as anyone I have met. When she heard about my roadtrip, she even asked if I would like some company. She is going to check into her schedule and let me know.
    I have seen this lady ride.....and she could put alot of guys to shame. I hate to say it, but I am not even sure I would want to go up against her.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

wow, and riding a repsol RR !!! yeah boy, that will definately be a fun road trip !!

Comment

I know this may be inappropriate to say, but I would think breasts that big would give one a backache from riding too long. Then again they might rest just right on the tank and offer support...hehe.
      I know...I'm a dawg.

Comment

well when you guys pass through ohio, ask her if she'll model with my honda. all i can say is...... MILF!!!
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

45 yr old female on a crotch rocket....I think it desrves a post
          Do I get a post in 3 more years?
          Nice bike! 8)
          Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

that would definitely not be the bike I would want to make the trip you have planned Mojoe. But don't let that stop her. You're trip just got WAY more exciting !!!

Can I be a dawg too......let us know if they are real ( not that it really matters )
            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I wouldn't mind her passing me.....the view would be fantastic!

Comment

I hope I look that good at 45!!!!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

*ahem*
                  Butterface
                  *cough, cough*
                  I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                    I know this may be inappropriate to say, but I would think breasts that big would give one a backache from riding too long. Then again they might rest just right on the tank and offer support...hehe.
                    I know...I'm a dawg.
                    that's alright, you 2 stop here and i'll massage her back and her......you get the picture....

www.vwvortex.com
                    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by Batgirl

Nice bike! 8)
                      i thought you were 45...

...at least

Comment

OH snap GP.

Comment

Originally posted by BG
                          A sweetheart such as yourself doesn't have to wait 3 more years.
                          Although I am at a loss of words and have no pic of you.....so how about if I just say that you are one hell of a cool chick

Originally posted by JACKAL
                          that would definitely not be the bike I would want to make the trip you have planned Mojoe.
                          Actually, she still has the V-Strom, so she would likely use that. It has the hardcases and set up for long trips.
                          I still haven't put my finger on her sexuality. At times I think she is a lesbian....other times I think she is just one extremely independant lady. Never married and no kids.
                          I do know that she holds some cooporate job and is loaded with cash, so maybe that is why she is so independant. All I know is that she is cool to ride with, so I won't put that in jeopardy by making a move on her.
                          If she wants a piece of my mojoe, she'll let me know

Originally posted by Lou
                          I hope I look that good at 45!!!!
                          Dream on!

Comment

suckass

Comment

Very attractive lady in deed. She may have always put her career first and never had time for a family. Then the time passed and she decided she didn't want to be married. So she is enjoying life to the fullest. Big props to her. Oh and If you do coem thru Nashville you can crash at my place. I for got to mention that on the map thread.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X