Do I get a post in 3 more years?
    Nice bike! 8)
    i thought you were 45...

...at least

Leave a comment:

• HIEXWIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Mojoe
    I know this may be inappropriate to say, but I would think breasts that big would give one a backache from riding too long. Then again they might rest just right on the tank and offer support...hehe.
    I know...I'm a dawg.
    that's alright, you 2 stop here and i'll massage her back and her......you get the picture....

Leave a comment:

• paperairplane
    replied
    *ahem*
    Butterface
    *cough, cough*

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied

I hope I look that good at 45!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    I wouldn't mind her passing me.....the view would be fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• JACKAL
    replied
    that would definitely not be the bike I would want to make the trip you have planned Mojoe. But don't let that stop her. You're trip just got WAY more exciting !!!

Can I be a dawg too......let us know if they are real ( not that it really matters )

Leave a comment:

• Batgirl
    replied
    45 yr old female on a crotch rocket....I think it desrves a post
    Do I get a post in 3 more years?
    Nice bike! 8)

Leave a comment:

• soccersteve
    replied
    well when you guys pass through ohio, ask her if she'll model with my honda. all i can say is...... MILF!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    I know this may be inappropriate to say, but I would think breasts that big would give one a backache from riding too long. Then again they might rest just right on the tank and offer support...hehe.
    I know...I'm a dawg.

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    wow, and riding a repsol RR !!! yeah boy, that will definately be a fun road trip !!

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    started a topic cool old"er" lady.

cool old"er" lady.

I don't know if you remember a while back when I posted about this cool older lady who was into riding that I met. She is 45 and had a V-Strom when I met her. She sent me an email last night with her new ride.
    Normally I would not mention something like this on a forum....but a "not too damn shabby" 45 yr old female on a crotch rocket....I think it desrves a post. She is just as diehard as anyone I have met. When she heard about my roadtrip, she even asked if I would like some company. She is going to check into her schedule and let me know.
    I have seen this lady ride.....and she could put alot of guys to shame. I hate to say it, but I am not even sure I would want to go up against her.
Working...
X