X

How do you reply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you reply?

This is like a follow up to another thread. How do reply to neggative comments? Like "is that a rice rocket" "Oh, a Kanatuna" "when are you going to get a REAL bike?"

I ignore most of the neggative unless I know they are kidding or the person that said it is just not a bike person and has heard others say it.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Simple.... "I don't believe I asked you for your opinion of my stuff and I don't believe I asked if you wanted to ride it. Since we're being insulting though, your girlfriend is ugly"
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
      Simple.... "I don't believe I asked you for your opinion of my stuff and I don't believe I asked if you wanted to ride it. Since we're being insulting though, your girlfriend is ugly"
      +100!!!!!
      if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Amn if i took everything anyone ever said to me or about me, or what i drive and such i would be in depression. Real riders could care less what you are on but that you are riding.

The best was one time in HS some scrawny guy made fun of my VW bug. Until i got out of it nd towered over it then he started to studder and said man i was just kidding.
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
          Amn if i took everything anyone ever said to me or about me, or what i drive and such i would be in depression. Real riders could care less what you are on but that you are riding.

The best was one time in HS some scrawny guy made fun of my VW bug. Until i got out of it nd towered over it then he started to studder and said man i was just kidding.
          VW bug, LMAO, that was my first car too and I am 6'3".

Just my size seems to let people know not to be cruel or harsh. Lou might be able to reply on that.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

If I want your opinion, I'll give you one, squid !!!

Comment

I don't have to make up for a small bit of anatomy with a big bad bike...

OK, I haven't said it yet to another rider, but I have said it about cars to posers

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I punch them in the face and steal their bike.

Comment

I say at least i know how to ride mine, its not just to sit in the walmart parking lot on friday nights.
                  If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

I laugh at them then ride off. If a person is that stupid, explaining it to them would do no good.

Comment

i get the kannatuna all the time at school, from guys in their cmaros' and mustangs, and im just like alright, well go to the track racee your pmped vehicle and ill race mine and well see, your car cost you well over 10 grand and your in the 12's mine cos me just over a grand and im in the low 12's...who got the short end of the stick, oh and girls liek bikes

Comment

I usually grin & walk away, I sometimes say "Thank you, nice to know others are jealous" & then there are the times when it is not a good thing to smart off to me & that is when I use my size to let them know how unhappy I am with their comments.

By the way, that's a F150 4x4 truck;
                        I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1100FL
                          I usually grin & walk away, I sometimes say "Thank you, nice to know others are jealous" & then there are the times when it is not a good thing to smart off to me & that is when I use my size to let them know how unhappy I am with their comments.

I have a brother that looks almost like you, he is a police officer and weighs in at 310
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          Who knows what is next?

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                            Originally posted by GSX1100FL

I have a brother that looks almost like you, he is a police officer and weighs in at 310
                            I have heard I have twins, one of my brothers met one in Georgia, he was just about to ask "Robert, what are you doing here?" until he heard the guy talk.

I weigh 320lbs.

I've showed that picture to a few people who thought the truck was a Ranger, they said I made it look small.
                            I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

LMAO, yeah right!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                              X