No announcement yet.
X

How do you reply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm usually going too fast to hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
      Originally posted by KatanaO215
      Originally posted by duff daddy
      i get the kannatuna all the time at school, from guys in their cmaros' and mustangs, and im just like alright, well go to the track racee your pmped vehicle and ill race mine and well see, your car cost you well over 10 grand and your in the 12's mine cos me just over a grand and im in the low 12's...who got the short end of the stick, oh and girls liek bikes
      but I guess they dont like people who can spell

i have the prob where i type really fast and i just dont go back to see how it was spelt or typed, but yea that was a lot of mispelled words
      just bustin on you dude, I do the same thing
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

i never got harsh comments about the kat... maybe cos they are so few and far between in these parts.. they give a fresh break from the hordes of hd/r1/r6/gsxr's.

cheers.joe.

Comment

my favortie: i'll make u eat your parents
          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Originally posted by GSX
            I have heard I have twins, one of my brothers met one in Georgia, he was just about to ask "Robert, what are you doing here?" until he heard the guy talk.
            You sure it isn't triplets...cuz when I first saw your pic you made me think of that "numa numa" guy who was singing in front of his computer...it was posted here a while back.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
            X