Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Man what a BEAUTIFUL morning............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man what a BEAUTIFUL morning............

Mid 50's, no wind, gorgeous weather here in VA. So I get up early before everyone else and just head out for a little ride.

Was supposed to start the upgrades / wrenching on the Kat last night...just couldn't do it. I'll start Monday night.

Only an hour or so...but man it felt great just to hit the road, not with a destination in mind, and just ride.

I did find out I need a better pair of gloves...mine are too tight, they cut my circulation off in my hands LOL....

Chris

Here's to hoepfully another full month of riding weather.......

Yeah I too live in va, and it was a georgeous day to ride. I went to town to run errands and didnt want to come back.

Comment

Only an hour or so ? Damn son , that's just warming up ! What size gloves you using ? I got a nearly new set of medium leather gloves that are a tad small for me ...
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Well it would have been longer...but I coach my son's tournament / travel baseball team, and we had the second day of a tournament on Sunday. So I had to get back, load the equipment up, wake the kid up etc etc etc...

Didn't get back until 7:30pm or so. But I did FINALLY install my flourescent shop lights in the garage...now I won't have to constantly be using my flashlight when working on the bike.

The wife is off tonight, so no wrenching...but tomorrow I'm going to install the Factory Pro shift kit, Fumoto valve, flush the oil cooler and change oil / filter. Thursday I hope to replace the throttle and choke cables, swap airboxes and filter as well. Then Friday night I hope to get the brake systems flushed, speedbleeders installed and new EBC pads installed front and rear and replace the rear rotor.

The new clutch cable will go in probably early next week....and I'm waiting on my Factory Pro Ignition Advancer now.

And thanks for the offer on the gloves....but the one's I have now are Large. And while they fit well when my hand is relaxed, turns out they are too tight when I'm actually flexing / using my hands / fingers. I'm gonna swing by a local dealer to check on gloves this week.

Chris

Comment

Yeah , I know . SOME people have real lives .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X