X

rode with a squid today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode with a squid today...

so when i was leaving school today, i pulled up next to this guy on an R6. appearntly, he's only had it for about a week, and this was only like his 5th time riding. man...i wish i knew that when we started. but we went for a little ride because we had nohting else to do. so we went and did this ride that i like. and on the way back, a cop is passing hte other direction, adn the dummy decides, hey, lets tuck behind the screen and give the cop a reason to be suspicious. i would have been very upset if i got a ticket because of him. also, the only gear he had was a shoei lid. he was wearing thinsulate gloves though, and some windbreakers and a sweat shirt. but we all know how well that will hold up if he goes down.

ok. thats it.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

at least you got to go riding...i did for about 30 minutes, it was too windy so i came back home.

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Comment

^

that's one hip squid

Comment

well u know..he got a new bike and he had to be cool.. cuz cool people dont wear gear.

Comment

live fast, die young. Did he have a mullet?

Comment

It wouldn't even matter if a guy was a motogp racer who just won the championship....if he took off his helmet a this monter of a mullet flow out from under his helmet I'm sure I would bust out laughing.

Comment

Easy on us guys with Mullets!!! j/k LOL
                If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

funny story, I was in this bar one time kinda drunk, and for some reason I got on the topic of mullets. So I went off on mullets for like 15 minutes and then a feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and this huge dude with a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet is looking really pissed. It was not cool, I could have used a wingman on that deal.

Comment

Corey and I make good wingmen. And we rip on mullets too!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                      well u know..he got a new bike and he had to be cool.. cuz cool people dont wear gear.

then later that day, i rode with a friend of mine. he was wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt. and tennis shoes. no helmet. he's a big fat moron.
                      if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

hey i usually wear jeans and my joe rocket jacket, but some days its just too hot so i wear my denim shorts and tshirt. I always wear a lid and not just cause its illegal not to. I've ridden around the block without it once. I dont undersdtand how people can do it. Too much wind , noise and just an over whelming sense of wrgonness. But thats just me
                        " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                          some days its just too hot so i wear my denim shorts and tshirt.
                          Hey, it's your hide, do as you please. All I'll say is that "hot" heals a helluva lot faster than road rash.
                          I got a worried mind, sharin' what I thought was mine
                          Gonna leave her where the guitars play

Comment

Originally posted by soccersteve
                            Originally posted by Need4Speed750

then later that day, i rode with a friend of mine. he was wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt. and tennis shoes. no helmet. he's a big fat moron.
                            boy u sure know how to pick em dont ya

Comment

Sweat will wipe off, road rash will not

Comment

Working...
                              X