X

bad day of riding :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad day of riding :(

okay first off, i wanna say that everyday i come home is a day that i'm thankful for and realize it could be ALOT worse.

gona keep it short and simple,

going to dinner with my bro (rides a zx6, and my buddy, rides a yamaha vmax), backing out of his garage, had a brain fart and WHAM! right into my buddies 3000GT, hit his left turn signal and broke it,

then, after dinner, backing out of the same driveway, closer to the road, where the curb meets the grass, my left foot hits the concrete and and my bike starts to fall, i get a good grip on both handles and hold it up, but still leanining so far to the point where i can't get it back upright again, so luckily, my brother was backing out of the garage too in his car in front of me, so i call out "dustin!! dustin!!" like a good samaritan, HE ROLLS DOWN HIS FUCKING WINDOW!!!. "dustin!! dustin get out here!!" he sticks his head out the window and starts laughing and then walks down and helps me pick it up. no dmg at all to the bike, i actually think it might have hit the peg but i held it up enough so no dmg was done.

moral? new riders, old riders, experienced riders, be careful and ready for anything to happen at any time so you can avoid dumb stuff like what happened to me today.

and ty for reading
    8)
    06' Zuki Katana 750
    Vance and Hines Slip-On

That sux man. I feel your pain. good deal you didnt hurt the bike tho. and the light may be expensive but better than body work.
    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

expect anything and prepare for everything .. atleast the bike is good and you are good
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Don't beat yourself up. Sh*t happens. Everyone has one of those BAD days at times.
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

i've had those days too, everyone has...dont think about it too much, and about dropping the bike, everyone here has dropped their bike at least once and if they havent they will....sh*t happens.

Comment

That doesn't sound like a bad day of riding, that just sounds like a bade day of negotiating driveways. Nobody got hurt, no ueber expensive damage was done, and you got to ride with friends. That actually sounds like a pretty decent day of riding to me.
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Sometimes Murphys law will previal. Glad no serious damage was done.
              sigpic

My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/twotonevert

Comment

Man, days like that make it nice when it is finally time to go to bed! Keep your chin up.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

was it a VR-4??? I would be pissed if you wacked my VR-4. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X